SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

LADDIES

kingrattler

SPS Chips : 49

LADDIES Empty LADDIES

Post  kingrattler Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 am

Hi guys I see a few players here want either a return of the guarantees on laddies or a return of the old school classic comps.
    You all get the chance now to give a competition you,d like ,with the buyin and guarantee.(time aswell).
    I miss many of the old tournies,but like Rick says they now have good freezeouts,the fact theres no scope on the guarantees for value is because they lost a fortune when many players left and couldn,t maintain the volume in numbers.
    Laddies do howeva im told want to hear what you guys all want and providing theres a bit common sense here everything in time can be sorted.
    Before you all jump on the wagon asking y i,m asking you and posting this thread....remember more players and better tournies make me alot happier aswell as you guys so get posting !!!!!!!!
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

LADDIES Empty Re: LADDIES

Post  Bainn Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Nice to chat with you in the Omaha comp Squire, afraid I do not play Laddies enough to give any useful input and the only thing I tend to play there is,well, Omaha !
    LuckyChuck
    LuckyChuck

SPS Chips : 117

Post  LuckyChuck Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:01 pm

ok, how about a decent buy in omaha frz... mbe a $20-$50 frz, 3k chips, 15 min blinds, somewhere between 6-10pm. Mbe $20 during the week, and $40 on sundays or something.

Also, can laddies do shootout tourns yet?
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am

i think a couple of 5 euro buy in freezeout one deepsatck with gtd prize pools during the day.Tis means the people who have had to change there mtt schedule(ie myself)due to the change from dollars to euros stil has as many options as before the change.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am