SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

internet connection

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

internet connection Empty internet connection

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 am

I know this is simple to sort but i dont wanna mess anything up so a step by step instruction is required.

Basically i bought and installed the software for one of those dongles. 1) to have as backup and 2) for when i was on hols so i could connect to the net.

Whilst setting it up i must have agreed to install it as my default connection. Nowadays when i switch on my lappy(minus the dongle)instead of having direct internet i have to connect to my home network manually. Not the biggest problem but as i only use the dongle occasionally i would prefer it to be back to normal where i switch on computer and it finds my home network as default straight away instead of the dongle.

Im on vista .
    hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

internet connection Empty Re: internet connection

Post  hoppy Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 am

internet exploror > tools > internet options then connections tab I think when theres multiple connections they show up in there? and you can click never dial a connection or set as default connection on the one you want to use.

Other than that it should show up as an icon in the right tray. right click on the icon and select wireless conection and pick your wireless one and set as default.