SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

couple of decent value hilo tournaments

hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

couple of decent value hilo tournaments Empty couple of decent value hilo tournaments

Post  hoppy Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 am

PKR is holding a $6 hilo freezout with 4kgtd at the end of october
    and ladbrokes leocop has a 10,000 added prize pool not sure of the buyin

is the leocop main event really going to be 250,000k added ?
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

couple of decent value hilo tournaments Empty Re: couple of decent value hilo tournaments

Post  LANGERS Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm

beat me to it,i saw the pkr game the other day,think its 6$ entry,so will of course be chock full of muppets but at 6$ well worth a little pop!!
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

couple of decent value hilo tournaments Empty Re: couple of decent value hilo tournaments

Post  MADV Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 am

When are both the $6 game and the LEOCOP? Is the LEOCOP a stupid rebuy again?

How is PKR for setting up and banking? I've not played there before.
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 am

PKR is fine mate banking wise.no worries.bit gimmicky but the hilo cash is really poor,some awful players.Someone like you could do well there mate.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 am

LANGERS wrote:PKR is fine mate banking wise.no worries.bit gimmicky but the hilo cash is really poor,some awful players.Someone like you could do well there mate.

I'll have to have a look, I just wasn't sure of this 3D graphics stuff. I hate things that take up processor speed for the sake of it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 pm