SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Betsafe..... FFS!!!

swishtony
    swishtony

SPS Chips : 116

Betsafe..... FFS!!! Empty Betsafe..... FFS!!!

Post  swishtony Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Ric... I think you have contacts there???

I have just spent 2 hours trying to open an account there, what a mare!! Given up now, told them to delete my details cussing

Eventually got signed up but then needed support so tried calling, number out of order. Used live help, chat thingy... got chatting to Henrik who nearly solved one problem but we gave up. He said he could only help if I made a deposit.

OK... no problem, get the Visa out... transaction refused. Henrik said he couldn't help so had to transfer me to Erik (the viking?).

He said try another card. Same problem. He then quoted: I'm sorry but we can not accept the credit card transactions, due to high number of fraud transactions from UK. If you could try our other deposit-methods (such as Neteller or Moneybookers) that should work for you. Please remember that moneybookers deposits are not eligible for the deposit bonus.

I asked was he sure... then he said hang on I will check.

Came back and said try Mastercard, got the same thing. He then said Visa will now work if you do the following:

We are doing regular control routines on our customers and unfortunately we have to ask for your documentation to verify your betting account.
    Please send a colored copy of your credit card and identification to doc@betsafe.com as soon as possible.
    BETSAFE then advises You to only leave the first 6 Digits and the last 4 Digits of the card visible. This is for your own protection. Also cover the CVV/CVV2 number at the back of the card.Once this is done, you can use your Visa to deposit.

ques ques ques ques ques

Why does everything I try to do become so complicated! I know someone else on here opened an account yesterday without a single glitch!

Ric, you pull any strings and open me an account and as a goodwill gesture about $500 to get me started lol lol
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Betsafe..... FFS!!! Empty Re: Betsafe..... FFS!!!

Post  MADV Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Feck me, Tony! You think someone's trying to tell you something?

If I had anywhere near that trouble depositing on any site I'd be out of there like a shot! I do, however, have all my ID and cards and utility bills in a nice file on my PC (hope there's no hackers out there!). I just send it whenever some stupid site requests for details like this, but it's only ever for withdrawals in my experience.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm