SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Big score

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Big score Empty Big score

Post  CARNIVORE04 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:36 am

Anyone fancy a little syndicate to play the €100k GTD on laddies tomorrow night ?

I was thinkin a 5 man stt say €21 each(if its possible to set a game like that up on laddies) so the winning player has enough for entrance fee and one rebuy/add on or.....

... a 10 man stt in the same vein.

The split would be even all round and we could set a game up for tomorrow avo at say 2 or 3.

Names below then we can decide which avenue or any better ideas just fire em out.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Big score Empty Re: Big score

Post  khenny Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Anyone fancy a little syndicate to play the €100k GTD on laddies tomorrow night ?

I was thinkin a 5 man stt say €21 each(if its possible to set a game like that up on laddies) so the winning player has enough for entrance fee and one rebuy/add on or.....

The split would be even all round and we could set a game up for tomorrow avo at say 2 or 3.

Names below then we can decide which avenue or any better ideas just fire em out.

I can remember doing this when it was basically the Ladders syndicate! I seem to remember your brother making a great impact in the first game we ever tried as a "team" . Tell Dave I said hi btw and get the fooker on the forum!!!

In answer to your question. I agree in principle and I would like to see perhaps 10 guys get together for a forum game and make it 10euros a head which would give us 2 representatives in the 100k, or 1 and an option of a rebuy. Anything that is won should be an even split with perhaps an extra 10%going to the casher. Good idea Steve, lots of good players on here and would give a nice bit of interest during the forum game on a Sunday evening.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 am

khenny wrote:
    CARNIVORE04 wrote:Anyone fancy a little syndicate to play the €100k GTD on laddies tomorrow night ?

I can remember doing this when it was basically the Ladders syndicate! I seem to remember your brother making a great impact in the first game we ever tried as a "team" . Tell Dave I said hi btw and get the fooker on the forum!!!

In answer to your question. I agree in principle and I would like to see perhaps 10 guys get together for a forum game and make it 10euros a head which would give us 2 representatives in the 100k, or 1 and an option of a rebuy. Anything that is won should be an even split with perhaps an extra 10%going to the casher. Good idea Steve, lots of good players on here and would give a nice bit of interest during the forum game on a Sunday evening.

Yeah well that was the idea but it don't seem like there's much interest so fck it im hungover like a dog anyways and don't need the hassle
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Post  geminis Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 am

I think its a great idea boobs.. maybe sort sommet out for next wee, giving time for peeps to read it, im sure evo wud be up for it.... bit rich for my blood tho I wud just end up folding all the time which is useless lol Rolling Eyes
    xbigstevex
    xbigstevex

SPS Chips : 69
    Favourite hand : 66

Post  xbigstevex Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 am

GREAT IDEA,

HOW ABOUT USING THE PRIZE POOL FROM THE FORUM GAME ITSELF SO 1ST PLACE PLAYS THE 100K THE FOLLOWING WEEK, MAYBE UP THE BUY IN TO PAY FOR REBUY AND/OR ADD ON, THEN SPLIT ANY WINNINGS BETWEEN THE PLAYERS FROM PREVIOUS WEEK WITH CASHER GETTING XTRA.

WE COULD PUT A FEW DIFFERENT IDEAS DOWN AND TAKE A VOTE BEFORE NEXT WEEK IF THERE'S ANY INTEREST.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content