SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Live Game In Feb

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Live Game In Feb Empty Live Game In Feb

Post  danowski69 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:23 am

HI guys and gals

Just to give u all an update.
    For those who wish to and the whose dont.
    I have secured some serious discounts at the following hotels for the live game

Ramada Jarvis
    The Village
    Premier Inn

Let me know which hotel you would like to stay at, once i have the numbers i can then get full discount and let you know the individual cost. I can do it per person or get a bigger discount if there is a group booking.
    Either way im sure you'll be happy with the prices i can get it for Very Happy

Peace out ya'll
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Live Game In Feb Empty Re: Live Game In Feb

Post  the hoooders Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 am

will have a look m8 and get back to you!!kenny any news on drivin down? Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm