SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+7
danowski69
the hoooders
MADV
khenny
wildrick
CARNIVORE04
ben1bob
11 posters

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

ben1bob

SPS Chips : 9

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! Empty Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

Post  ben1bob Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

just played Pokerkenny in a Super Turbo 10euro 5 seater.

after 2 raises you went all in with 640, and had a KQ against my AK. you lost. you could have easily made the money back by folding, so surely incorrect to go all in after 2 raises before your BB? the blinds were still low enough for you to win. you would have been better going all in with a lower hand so you could hit something as it was obvious i had a great hand which most likely featured an ace, plus either king or queen.

i feel maybe you'd become obsessed with beating me by that point so went all in. is this correct or am i way off? i can not think of another reason for you raising all in.

as for the earlier hand when you hit a spade flush on the flop and i had 600 chips with a spade Ace in my hand. are you really telling me you wouldn't have chanced your last 600 on hitting a flush in a super turbo? i said "ul" to you but you called me a chimp... which is an interesting insult. chimps are nice Smile

i'm interested to hear what you would have done in that last situation if you could enlighten me.

maybe others could let me know who, in their opinion, played these hands correctly. imo, we both played the flush hand correctly. and pokerkenny played the AK v KQ hand badly.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! Empty Re: Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm

jerry jerry jerry
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! Empty Re: Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 pm

oh and welcome aboard benbob
    ben1bob

Post  ben1bob Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:37 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:oh and welcome aboard benbob

thanks carnivore. kenny gave me a lot of stick and continued to do so after going out. i searched for "pokerkenny" and found this forum!
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 pm

ben1bob wrote:
    CARNIVORE04 wrote:oh and welcome aboard benbob

thanks carnivore. kenny gave me a lot of stick and continued to do so after going out. i searched for "pokerkenny" and found this forum!

Wow now thats dedication to an arguement wp sir lol

He's not so bad infact he is a good ole guy prob just blowing off some steam in the heat of the moment,as we all do, but im sure he be along soon to explain.

Good to have a bit of contraversy on here that im not involved in loool
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:43 pm

loool loool loool
    jerry jerry jerry

an early contender for post of the year?

hehe welcome ben1bob, you sound like you'll fit right in, and from the sounds of it khenny has given you the official welcome already.. hide
    ben1bob

Post  ben1bob Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Wow now thats dedication to an arguement wp sir lol

He's not so bad infact he is a good ole guy prob just blowing off some steam in the heat of the moment,as we all do, but im sure he be along soon to explain.

Good to have a bit of contraversy on here that im not involved in loool

i'm a dedicated kind of guy Wink

nothing wrong with letting off steam. we've all done it.

and wildrick, yes i have experienced the official welcome. before i even knew about the forum Very Happy

o well, time for bed. i'll check back in tomorrow night Sleep
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 pm

ben1bob wrote:just played Pokerkenny in a Super Turbo 10euro 5 seater.

after 2 raises you went all in with 640, and had a KQ against my AK. you lost. you could have easily made the money back by folding, so surely incorrect to go all in after 2 raises before your BB? the blinds were still low enough for you to win. you would have been better going all in with a lower hand so you could hit something as it was obvious i had a great hand which most likely featured an ace, plus either king or queen.

i feel maybe you'd become obsessed with beating me by that point so went all in. is this correct or am i way off? i can not think of another reason for you raising all in.

as for the earlier hand when you hit a spade flush on the flop and i had 600 chips with a spade Ace in my hand. are you really telling me you wouldn't have chanced your last 600 on hitting a flush in a super turbo? i said "ul" to you but you called me a chimp... which is an interesting insult. chimps are nice Smile

i'm interested to hear what you would have done in that last situation if you could enlighten me.

maybe others could let me know who, in their opinion, played these hands correctly. imo, we both played the flush hand correctly. and pokerkenny played the AK v KQ hand badly.

Simple answer for you benboob. As I explained to you on the table, the "chimp" insult was for the way you played a couple of hands in that short time. The stand out was when you pot bet on the flop (around 150ish if memory serves) you got two callers. Then you pot it again on the turn to receive another call from one person this time. River comes down and you put in a lame quarter pot bet which leaves you fairly short stacked but you still fold to the other guys all in. Your explanation of this was that you were bluffing. I can understand a bluff m8 but it was crystal clear you were up against someone with a hand and yet you still chuck in a lame ass bet on the riv while obviously holding nothing but air!

My play on the hand you spoke about (KQ) was basically just a "can't be arsed with any more of this shit" throw them in with any two cards play.

The flush draw was just fairly standard really. No probs with it.

Anything else you need cleared up chimp?
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm

We want hand histories we want hand histories lol!
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:We want hand histories we want hand histories lol!
    yeahthat muahaha lol!
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Havin fun m8? lmao Can't believe I was googled and stalked through cyber space!
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

khenny wrote:

I rhink his dedication is to be applauded to be fair
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:
    khenny wrote:

I rhink his dedication is to be applauded to be fair

Methinks he has a bit too much time on his hands!
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

On the bright side though we do have another member. cheers Wonder if he'll play on Sunday? Rolling Eyes
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:31 am

Great thread.

Welcome to the forum, Bheb. Anyone who takes research to that kind of level has me down as an admirer. People don't really understand the power of research. The post has another of my favourites in it in that it has dedication to an argument. I can really respect that. I'm glad you've taken the time to come on board and have a look at the minds of some different players whilst analaysing both Khenny and your play during some pivotal hands.

I do, in fact, think you're both chimps, simply for playing that type of game. I too am a chimp as I love a tubro muff fest. To analyse a hand of 640 with KQ all in and say it was wrong though, shows you don't play enough turbos. I'd have done exactly the same. I can't comment on the flush because I can't see the hand histories.

So, welcome to the forum, do keep on posting and don't worry about Khenny, he likes to let off a bit of steam every now and then - chimp's actually quite mild.

clap welcome good post
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 am

hide hide me scared woop!
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:51 am

Kenny, u know i respect u mate and take all you say onboard as u have been a massive help to me and my game...however, i think this new memebr might be my new best mate lol how fing funny is this thread lmfao... to have someone come and find u on cyber space and ask u to explain your answer is quality in my book.... me.. id love to find their address not just where they hang out on line, so this gets my vote for thread of the year lol

P.s hooooooders, ya still my number one bitch xxx king
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 am

new recruitin tatic,call everyone a chimp,this thread is funny lol lol
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 am

the best of it is it is in the brags lmao Razz Razz
    xbigstevex
    xbigstevex

SPS Chips : 69
    Favourite hand : 66

Post  xbigstevex Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 am

welcome to the forum welcome

and thanks for the funniest thread yet. jerry

hopefully you'll join us for the forum game on sunday and if we are lucky you'll be on kenny's table. hide
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 am

the hoooders wrote:the best of it is it is in the brags lmao Razz Razz

I noticed it was in the brags but decided he must have placed it here for a reason so I didn't have the heart to move it.

Plus we don't have a stalker section yet! lol
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 am

Greetings and salutations Ben1bob, a delight to have you here.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am

xbigstevex wrote:welcome to the forum welcome

hopefully you'll join us for the forum game on sunday and if we are lucky you'll be on kenny's table. hide

I would like him to stay too m8. I know I can be a tad on the hormonal side when at the tables but deep down I'm a delicate and much misunderstood genius! study
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am

khenny wrote:
    xbigstevex wrote:welcome to the forum welcome

I would like him to stay too m8. I know I can be a tad on the hormonal side when at the tables but deep down I'm a delicate and much misunderstood genius! study

Best fictional post of the year imo.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 am

I have never felt the need to care about your opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content