SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+7
danowski69
the hoooders
MADV
khenny
wildrick
CARNIVORE04
ben1bob
11 posters

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

Post  wildrick Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 am

the hoooders wrote:the best of it is it is in the brags lmao Razz Razz

lmfao, awesome.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!!

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 am

khenny wrote:I have never felt the need to care about your opinion.

Then why comment at all ?
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am

Bainn wrote:

blatant chip posting imo... What a Face
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:44 am

Bainn wrote:

Look, I know you're a last word freak (hence all your one word posts) so post after this and I promise I wont reply ok? Sleep
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 am

wildrick wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

blatant chip posting imo... What a Face

+1
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:50 am

khenny wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

Look, I know you're a last word freak (hence all your one word posts) so post after this and I promise I wont reply ok? Sleep

Really ?
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 am

Khenny, Bainn will you please both grow up FFS.

You're not "acting grown up" by saying "OK I won't do such and such..." If you don't intend to, don't tell us about it, just fcking don't.

It's quite boring to be honest and what was a great post is descending into the Bainn and Khenny show.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 am

MADV wrote:Khenny, Bainn will you please both grow up FFS.

You're not "acting grown up" by saying "OK I won't do such and such..." If you don't intend to, don't tell us about it, just fcking don't.

It's quite boring to be honest and what was a great post is descending into the Bainn and Khenny show.

Time of the month?
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 am

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 am

khenny wrote:

Time of the month?

A shit birthday, made worse by listening to whining ***s.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 am

MADV has a point, and certainly no need to be sarcastic about it.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:05 pm

MADV wrote:
    khenny wrote:

Time of the month?

Is this the same MADV who was responsible for the post below? You defended Over for some ridiculous abuse he gave other forum members and yet castigate me and Bainn coz you're having a bad day when all you need to do is NOT read the post! Which if I'm not mistaken was exactly advice you gave to others who didn't like what over was saying.

Sorry you're having a shit birthday Vad but it's not our fault.

MADV
    Search in: Main SPS forum
    Topic: RE: Ive found the secret to "me" playing well
    Replies: 19
    Views: 157
    RE: Ive found the secret to "me" playing well - Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

I don't think anoyne should be banned for exspressing their views in this way. If Over thinks Danny's a moron, then so be it! It's his view, not anyone else's.

It may not be nice, but we don't live in a nice world. I'm sick of little Hitlers and the PC brigade etc. Everyone knows what Over is like, if you don't, then you should spend more time actually reading the forum. I think he provides joy and entertainment and a bit of a devil's advocate to cut through all the patting on the back. If that's what you're after, then fine.

Finally, however, I will/do understand if Rick bans Over, because not everyone thinks like me, and I'm sure the rest (and therefore good for the forum and Rick's business) will/would be happier with a slap-me-on-the-back-love-you forum.
    Oh, and I agree with him, the Avatar is chite!
    Best of luck with it all, Danny, by the way. You're right. Everyone has to start somewhere and I started just as you did. I'm now more or a LAG but that's the way I've progressed.
    That is all.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm

khenny wrote:
    MADV wrote:
    khenny wrote:

Time of the month?

Is this the same MADV who was responsible for the post below? You defended Over for some ridiculous abuse he gave other forum members and yet castigate me and Bainn coz you're having a bad day when all you need to do is NOT read the post! Which if I'm not mistaken was exactly advice you gave to others who didn't like what over was saying.

Sorry you're having a shit birthday Vad but it's not our fault.

MADV
    Search in: Main SPS forum
    Topic: RE: Ive found the secret to "me" playing well
    Replies: 19
    Views: 157
    RE: Ive found the secret to "me" playing well - Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

I don't think anoyne should be banned for exspressing their views in this way. If Over thinks Danny's a moron, then so be it! It's his view, not anyone else's.

It may not be nice, but we don't live in a nice world. I'm sick of little Hitlers and the PC brigade etc. Everyone knows what Over is like, if you don't, then you should spend more time actually reading the forum. I think he provides joy and entertainment and a bit of a devil's advocate to cut through all the patting on the back. If that's what you're after, then fine.

Finally, however, I will/do understand if Rick bans Over, because not everyone thinks like me, and I'm sure the rest (and therefore good for the forum and Rick's business) will/would be happier with a slap-me-on-the-back-love-you forum.
    Oh, and I agree with him, the Avatar is chite!
    Best of luck with it all, Danny, by the way. You're right. Everyone has to start somewhere and I started just as you did. I'm now more or a LAG but that's the way I've progressed.
    That is all.

He wanted to make us eunochs ??!!??
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Yup he wanted to string em up and castigate the pair of us. It just aint right.
    ben1bob

SPS Chips : 9

Post  ben1bob Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 pm

i'm glad my post was liked and that you respect my stalking abilities Cool

the reasons i looked for kenny was that he was obviously a decent player and knew what he was talking about. so i was interested to hear more of my he thought my play was poor. plus he called me a chimp and stayed in to give me stick! but most of the players couldn't even recall any earlier hands, or don't even watch them. so i thought i might find something if a googled. i was as surprised as anyone to find he was a mod on this forum and it was easy to identfy him as he used "chimp" a lot. i don't know anyone else who classes that as an insult, so was obvious this was THE pokerkenny.

i don't mean that in a bad way, that i was surprised he was a mod, just that i've never searched for a fellow player before and then when i do, he's a mod Shocked

thanks for the response kenny, i appreciate it. to reply :

i like to start strongly if possible in turbos. with my earlier hand, yeah i played it a bit dodgy in the end. i'll tell you my plan though. i had Spade Ace and a Diamond 5. flop comes, two spades, King and 10 plus a Heart 5. so i put in a feeler bet, and i had bottom pair. i got two calls, so i didn't think anyone had a King otherwise they'd have raised with the flush draw on the board. so i bet again a decent size to bluff i had a pair of Kings. i got one caller. now surely he'd have raised now if he had Kings, is what i thought. when he called i figured he was fishing for the flush still, as they do on Laddies. no Spade came on the river so i put in a decent sized bet, cos i was now worried he might have something silly like a pair of 10's. he went all in so i figured he was just a newbie who'd had a pair of Kings from the flop and had riskily allowed two players to stay in for the turn with a flush draw on the board. i had enough chips to get back into the game and wasn't pot committed, imo, so i folded.

i should learn how to post the hand history. because that was a long description. sorry.

i did screw up though because i bet too much on the river. i could have saved myself 200 or so chips. as for the rest of it, that's just the style i play and seems to suit turbos. i'm a little impatient unless i'm playing live poker and can chat to people.

maybe some would have given up after the flop calls, or not even put in a bet at all. but i played it right by my own rules Wink

i'm glad you agree my flush draw against you was the right move, kenny.

i still think you'd have been better going in with Jack 7, rather than KQ, against my AK when you went out. but it was feasible i had JJ or lower, so i'm not going to judge you on that. even though you apparently judged me and had "total muppet" in your notes after playing me maybe once before Very Happy . did you really have that in your notes or was that a wind-up? i can't remember us playing before.

i still don't get "chimp" though...

sorry for the long post. looks like i DO have too much time on my hands lol!

Last edited by ben1bob on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : appreciate spelt incorrectly)
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

You got me googling poker kenny now
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Amazing how when i search for poker Khenny, he is 4th on the list, but when i search for DANNY2809 in TOP!!!

GET THE F$%K IN lol numero uno

ALL HAIL THE KING king
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey ben txs for replying again and I'm glad you popped back to the forum m8.

The chimp thing basically started when I was early in my online "career".

There were so many times that I would see groups of guys who all knew each other running from table to table on Ladbrokes (which is exactly how it used to be) telling each other that 5mins into the MTT they were chip leaders in various tournies.

The more experienced guys at the table would then pipe up and say they were too stupid to be chip leaders and would call them "chimp" leaders. I thought this was funny at the time and I kinda use it all the time now. It's also handy coz the mods don't ban you for using a primate as an insult!

Stick around the forum m8 and enjoy it. Come along to Laddies on Sunday evening and play the forum game. It's good to see you can take a bit of ribbing and not swan off in a total sulk. Life's too short for going in long huffs, although short ones are my speciality!

I know Rick said I gave you the official welcome but I feel you deserve a bit better now so........

firework congrats firework congrats firework congrats firework congrats

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Hey Pokerkenny... I need enlightening!! - Page 2 Empty i need enlightening

Post  redbulldac Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 pm

love it plus all the banter after it he is going to fit right in welcome you got a lot to live up to now never laughed so much in ages lol clap o and nice one kenny for that last post

Last edited by redbulldac on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:43 pm

redbulldac wrote:love it plus all the banter after it he is going to fit right in welcome you got a lot to live up to now never laughed so much in ages lol clap

Everyone loves a happy ending eh? drinkin
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Just when I thought the comedy had stopped, Ben1bob posts.

Groovy.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 am

Damn this seems to have fizzled out come back benbob muahaha
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:56 am

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Damn this seems to have fizzled out come back benbob muahaha

Maybe Khenny got bored and created an alter ego to stimulate debate ?

sarcy
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 am

ok bob what you done with kenco???? study study
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 am

And how much will it cost us for you to keep him ??

sarcy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content