SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

I feel so bad today...............razz

Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

I feel so bad today...............razz Empty I feel so bad today...............razz

Post  Muffer Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:34 am

Lastnight in the laddies weekly im on 79k,4players left......lying 2nd and comfortable.......
    6 games on tho and tv is off the coke is on ice and the snacks are all prepared.....
    Girlfriend starts talking about work and I reraise in razz instead of hilo and come 4th.....
    I lose points,cash and worse of all a cuddle off gf as she takes the huff (rightly so)when I say stop talking....
    Woke up today feeling guilty ,the game don,t matter ,the prize don,t matter but my gf matters.
    Im goin shopping soon for a charm for her pandora and a big shnoooooooooogly cuddly toy for her.
    Donating this weeks money to her aswell to hopefully show her I am sorry and want her to be happy.
    Hmmmmmmm enough of me feeling sorry for myself and gl all
    chappy1
    chappy1

SPS Chips : 193

I feel so bad today...............razz Empty Re: I feel so bad today...............razz

Post  chappy1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 am

that cokes no good for you m8........................................need to dilute it with jack daniels for best effect drunken drunken drunken drunken
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

I feel so bad today...............razz Empty Re: I feel so bad today...............razz

Post  the hoooders Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 am

Muffer wrote:Lastnight in the laddies weekly im on 79k,4players left......lying 2nd and comfortable.......
    6 games on tho and tv is off the coke is on ice and the snacks are all prepared.....
    Girlfriend starts talking about work and I reraise in razz instead of hilo and come 4th.....
    I lose points,cash and worse of all a cuddle off gf as she takes the huff (rightly so)when I say stop talking....
    Woke up today feeling guilty ,the game don,t matter ,the prize don,t matter but my gf matters.
    Im goin shopping soon for a charm for her pandora and a big shnoooooooooogly cuddly toy for her.
    Donating this weeks money to her aswell to hopefully show her I am sorry and want her to be happy.
    Hmmmmmmm enough of me feeling sorry for myself and gl all
    pooooooooof start treatin her to stuff like that she be wantin it every week!!!! What a Face
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

I feel so bad today...............razz Empty hmmmmmmmmm

Post  Muffer Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:07 am

I know you have a point there hoody to be honest.
    I have decided to stayin ,got the charm but she gets that after she gets 2nd in sharkpoker weekly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 am