SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+7
MADV
Discord
redbulldac
Bainn
danowski69
wildrick
geordieneil
11 posters

DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE Empty DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE

Post  geordieneil Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 am

WOW WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND
    cheers rick and the bunch, truely was a cracking weekend, i don't think DTD has ever taken so much money behind the bar, mainly down to SPS
    tongue Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

does bainne still have his membership(he's a noisy b@st@rd lol)
    honestly tho what a great weekend, some of the funniest people i have ever met, always good to put a face to an alias.
    does anyone know how carnivore and old lady suuuuueee are getting on Wink

and one final message from the staff from DTD

"WILL YOU'S NOISY B****RDS SHUT THE F**K UP, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AROUND HERE" lololololololololol

PLACE PLAYER PRIZE
    1 Sean Swimby
    2 Philip Rice
    3 Steve Templar
    4 Steven Bennett
    5 Michael Neyland
    6 Sharon Taylor
    7 Francesco Fattori
    8 Dean Pearson
    9 John Mccarron

A deal was made with 4 remaining, with sean swimby taking £484(garage poker) and philip rice, steve templar and steven bennett all taking £400.(all 3 poker player place)

team event was won by poker players place and 2nd was eat my stack

1. poker players place
    2. eat my stack
    3. pokermk
    4. punters lounge
    5. shark poker school
    6. poker.co.uk (gambling network)
    7. garage poker (chorley poker league)
    8. blonde poker
    9. kracked kings

the big winners were www.bliss.org.uk, who will recieve almost £1300

i'd like to thank all for coming and making it the success it was, very well played by pokerplayersplace and sean swimby for winning, the team event and the individual events.
    a huge thank you to simon trumper and the DTD staff, simon was truely awesome in running this event and helping raise as much as possible for BLISS on the night.
    for the players that have never been before, i am sure you will be itching to get back to DTD that has proved once again that it is europes premier poker room.
    also a very big thank you to barry neville for donating the signed uk and dutch team event shirts, which were auctioned off and raised a combined £240. thanks again barry it was very generous of you.

lets hope we can do it again soon, it was great to meet you all.

kind regards
    neil allen (geordieneil)
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE Empty Re: DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE

Post  wildrick Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 am

cheers

Just got back, and after 2 nights of 4hrs kip, I'm probably off for a snooze lol.

But a huge thanks to Neil for inviting us, and organising a great game.

An absolutely great weekend, great to meet up with peeps again, and also some new faces Smile

Will do a better write up later when im a bit more awake, but for now special mentions too....

Paul for driving us up, picking up geordieneil, dealing 4 way in the £40 rebuy for 1.3k, and playing both games at once on saturday,

Carnivore for coming over from ireland, getting his AA muffed by QQ about 4 hands into the team game, still having a big grin on his face, and just generally being a thoroughly top bloke,

Eddy "The machinnnnnnnnneeeeeee" Tripedd for just being a general all round legend,

Trapsetter and Sharon (Angel-x) for going deep in the team game after the rest of us fell apart, Trapsetter just missing out on the cash in 13th, and Sharon eventually finishing 6th, wpwp to both.

Redbulldac for sorting out the team shirts and hoodies - n1 Dave, jockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nineeeeeeeeeeee

George (FaQsaKe) and Kelly, along with Dave, for reminding us all that the "Jocks" know how to enjoy the craic as much as anyone,

One of the DTD managers for coming over and having a word with the bouncer (who warned us theyd kick us out at 4am on the friday night / saturday morning for making too much noise), and mentioning that he should probably cut us some slack as we were buying £48 rounds every ten minutes,

Scott for managing to make it down only to get muffed on the river AGAIN,

Bainn for taking out a team member AGAIN!!!

Discord for being lovely as ever, and not actually killing him there and then,

Andy's PPP team for taking the team win, making it 2 in a row, wpwp
    podium

and Geordieneil for organising the mother of all piss ups, and raising £1300 for Bliss in the process, n1 m8y, result Smile

Huge thanks to all of the SPS team for making it a brilliant weekend, haven't laughed so much in ages, much love, cant wait for the next one!
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 am

lol shame the MMMMAAAACCCCHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEEE didnt have JOCKKKKKK NINE or you's might of done better in the team game, sharon saved the forums pride Wink vwp (strangley i don't think winning was priority number one in the agenda for the weekend Very Happy ) and me the sh1ttest heads or tails player in the world, and my very strange interest making pocket.
    absolutely, one cracking bunch of nutters/legends

btw did anyone get barred????
    and did u find one rick????
    did a friend Wink find that health spa to go for a facial Wink

lmfao WHAT HAPPENS AT DTD STAYS AT DTD

loved every minute except the first 4 hours of my hangover (first proper drink i've had in months....officially now a light weight 15 pints of guinness 6 lagers, 4 or 5 double JD and cokes used to be breakfast)

top notch everyone of you's in fact you's are all

MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIINNNNNEEESSS

Last edited by geordieneil on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 am

geordieneil wrote:and did u find one rick????

indeed, Madv came prepared Wink
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 am

wildrick wrote:
    geordieneil wrote:and did u find one rick????

indeed, Madv came prepared Wink

lmfao the weekend started with a bang, looks like it end with one Laughing
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 am

Come on the boys, share the secrets :-)

Glad ya all had a wicked time, i might make it to one of these sometime.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

1, I am still alive.

2, I am not barred from DTD.

3, Twas good to see everyone again.

4, Well done to Sharon for her performance.

5, The cash game was good.
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

i bet your so glad nobody had a dam pen handy ?
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm

redbulldac wrote:i bet your so glad nobody had a dam pen handy ?

So very true my friend...
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

mite have guessed mad would have 1 and pocket intrest that was so fecking funny just your face was priceless i loved it DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 571870 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 594422 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 392852 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 638607 poor geordie well one thing mate you can DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 626228 for sure that i do know
    Discord
    Discord

SPS Chips : 220

Post  Discord Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:34 pm

wildrick wrote:cheers

Just got back, and after 2 nights of 4hrs kip, I'm probably off for a snooze lol.

But a huge thanks to Neil for inviting us, and organising a great game.

An absolutely great weekend, great to meet up with peeps again, and also some new faces Smile

Will do a better write up later when im a bit more awake, but for now special mentions too....

Paul for driving us up, picking up geordieneil, dealing 4 way in the £40 rebuy for 1.3k, and playing both games at once on saturday,

Carnivore for coming over from ireland, getting his AA muffed by QQ about 4 hands into the team game, still having a big grin on his face, and just generally being a thoroughly top bloke,

Eddy "The machinnnnnnnnneeeeeee" Tripedd for just being a general all round legend,

Trapsetter and Sharon (Angel-x) for going deep in the team game after the rest of us fell apart, Trapsetter just missing out on the cash in 13th, and Sharon eventually finishing 6th, wpwp to both.

Redbulldac for sorting out the team shirts and hoodies - n1 Dave, jockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nineeeeeeeeeeee

George (FaQsaKe) and Kelly, along with Dave, for reminding us all that the "Jocks" know how to enjoy the craic as much as anyone,

One of the DTD managers for coming over and having a word with the bouncer (who warned us theyd kick us out at 4am on the friday night / saturday morning for making too much noise), and mentioning that he should probably cut us some slack as we were buying £48 rounds every ten minutes,

Scott for managing to make it down only to get muffed on the river AGAIN,

Bainn for taking out a team member AGAIN!!!

Discord for being lovely as ever, and not actually killing him there and then,

Andy's PPP team for taking the team win, making it 2 in a row, wpwp
    podium

and Geordieneil for organising the mother of all piss ups, and raising £1300 for Bliss in the process, n1 m8y, result Smile

Huge thanks to all of the SPS team for making it a brilliant weekend, haven't laughed so much in ages, much love, cant wait for the next one!

Great report and comments! Thoroughly enjoyable w/e again - great to meet up with folks once more and to meet new faces - glad Carnovire "survived" our meeting Wink but wonder if he survived Sue and Chantelle!

A great time, folks! Very Happy
    Discord
    Discord

SPS Chips : 220

Post  Discord Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Bainn wrote:1, I am still alive.

2, I am not barred from DTD.

3, Twas good to see everyone again.

4, Well done to Sharon for her performance.

5, The cash game was good.

1) JUST! Wink

2) Thank goodness!

3) Agreed plus meeting new faces

4) Absolutely! GG WP! In fact wp to all, just apols to the team for my forgetting momentarily it was a team event Embarassed

5) Good
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 am

redbulldac wrote:mite have guessed mad would have 1 and pocket intrest that was so fecking funny just your face was priceless i loved it DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 571870 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 594422 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 392852 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 638607 poor geordie well one thing mate you can DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 626228 for sure that i do know

Mad had one what? Was I drunk Embarassed Embarassed Sad
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 am

MADV wrote:
    redbulldac wrote:mite have guessed mad would have 1 and pocket intrest that was so fecking funny just your face was priceless i loved it DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 571870 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 594422 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 392852 DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 638607 poor geordie well one thing mate you can DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 626228 for sure that i do know

Mad had one what? Was I drunk Embarassed Embarassed Sad

you forgot??? ah ha i get it WHAT HAPPENS IN DTD STAYS IN DTD,
    theres no way you could of forgot, the adventure to get "one" was hilarious. if you genuinely have forgot, lets just say you saved the day
    FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

SPS Chips : 92

Post  FaQsaKe Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 am

Short and sweet.

Thanks to you all for a fooking blast of a weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekened as did my missus! Each one of you top of the top, the next piss up(sorry,poker meeting) hopefully i be there again. Very Happy

@ Neil, my karma for spending half of Saturday laughing at you and your hangover was to get an absolute stinker on the Sunday tongue
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 am

FaQsaKe wrote:Short and sweet.

Thanks to you all for a fooking blast of a weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekened as did my missus! Each one of you top of the top, the next piss up(sorry,poker meeting) hopefully i be there again. Very Happy

@ Neil, my karma for spending half of Saturday laughing at you and your hangover was to get an absolute stinker on the Sunday tongue

looooooooooool i bet the drive was fun lmao

i still got one 3 days l8r btw, but worth every minute of it, i think there will be a few more attendee's on the next one now they have a rough idea what they missed out on.

btw what happened to carnivore and sue????? is that the next meet up ....their wedding Laughing
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE Empty FAO Carnivore and Sue...

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 am

DTD'S BLISS POKER FORUM CHALLENGE 10012110
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 am

bainn don't mean to be a pain, but any news on the photo's?

number of sites are being a pain asking me so i thought i'd be a pain to bainn and drive him insane for him to fane in the rain,,,,again

i think i'll shut up now
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 am

geordieneil wrote:bainn don't mean to be a pain, but any news on the photo's?

number of sites are being a pain asking me so i thought i'd be a pain to bainn and drive him insane for him to fane in the rain,,,,again

i think i'll shut up now

Babelfish is having problems translating your post...
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 am

Okay, hopefully you can find the pictures that Neil took here -

Piccies

I will post up my pictures soon, after they have been vetted...
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 am

Afternoon all suueeeee here. Forced this password from mr Stephen who is at present locked in my basement love lair.

Just want to thank you all for bringing this big Irish hunk to me and let you know I will return him when he has satisfied my every need.

Anyway must go find my false teeth for round 11

freddie
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 am

I just remember where I was for the cash action at DTD, table 66 seat 6.

Ironic given I am such a pious, good natured soul.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 am

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Afternoon all suueeeee here. Forced this password from mr Stephen who is at present locked in my basement love lair.

Just want to thank you all for bringing this big Irish hunk to me and let you know I will return him when he has satisfied my every need.

freddie

Greetings Sue, not to be disparaging about your taste, but "Hunk" ??!??!!!!!?!!
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 am

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Afternoon all suueeeee here. Forced this password from mr Stephen who is at present locked in my basement love lair.

freddie

loooooool , btw suuueeee he told me he wanted to stay, keep him locked in the love lair, its what he wants
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am

Oh did I say hunk ? I meant chunk Laughing

Mr Stephen has told me all about you Geordie so I'll be seeing you soon after his release affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 am