SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
khenny
Muffer
6 posters

david haye

Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

david haye Empty david haye

Post  Muffer Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

Hi thought id say hello,on anti biotics and there making me really sick.
    So spent night up and to pass time logged in here,boxing tonight.
    Followed boxing for almost 15year since a kid and would like to think tonight is a formality.
    As much as people say David Haye isn,t this or that he is infact the biggest puncher to grace the heavyweight division since George Foreman.
    Tyson was more inside and hit with 3 or 4 massive bulldozers,according to Lennox Lewis and a leading boxing magazine Haye biggest single puncher.
    Bruno was a very big hitter aswell altho to soft in head,could have done better schooled differently.
    What I love about Haye is his style and speed he is a joy to watch and has the quickest hands by a mile in the heavyweight division.
    Ricky Hatton said this week David Haye punches with the same speeds me...........altho heavier he is lean ,looked after himself and to be honest to good for these lot.
    Wladimir (younger russian)wants to forget it....seen him v Corey Sanders bout 7 year ago and the tubby yank punched his head off inside a few rounds.........dropping him at least 4times.
    Vitali is a different proposition altogether.He looks rusty tho as he ain,t fought anyone with class since Lewis.When these two fight tho there will be one winer and it will be Haye as Vitali cuts to easy and he won,t be able toi lay a glove on Haye.Haye has the power to bang him out early aswell.
    My prediction is David Haye to do what Lennox and Tyson couldn,t do and knock Ruiz out tonight then knock both klitchkyyyyyyyyys out.Toss a coin really both to rigid,predictable and both chins will remind Haye of playing conkers using an apple as his.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

david haye Empty Re: david haye

Post  khenny Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 am

Nice post m8.

Is the fight free or is it ppv?
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

david haye Empty HAPPY DAYS

Post  GlasgowAlex Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 am

Muffer wrote:Hi thought id say hello,on anti biotics and there making me really sick.

Gooood>> Something serious? I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT Twisted Evil
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 am

GlasgowAlex wrote:
    Muffer wrote:Hi thought id say hello,on anti biotics and there making me really sick.

Gooood>> Something serious? I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT Twisted Evil
    jerry jerry jerry lol! yeahthat
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 am

cant beilieve you havent even had nowt to do with that 1 for a change lol
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 am

LOL @ ALEX, nice comeback Cool
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Haye doesnt even make my top 5!

1: Shavers
    2: Mike Tyson
    3: George Forman
    4: Marciano
    5: Lewis

Others.... Peters, Jack Dempsey, Archie Moore, Smokie Joe.

However the figuers speak for themselves.

Tyson hit at at 1750psi and Foreman hit at 1600psi.

Ali even said... "Shavers hit me so hard, it even shook my kinfolk back in africa"

king
    Muffer
    Muffer

david haye Empty PSI LOL

Post  Muffer Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:14 am

U been googling matey.Agreed Tyson up close better and more powerful than even foreman but these facts are for you.....Mike Tyson never had his punching power measured. I believe there was little need to except for the wanting to pleasure one's curiosity.
    In order for this to be possible, a device for measuring velocity and impact would need to be inserted into say a heavybag. There is a device that can be used to do this. It is called the Zimmer System and there are other devices like it.
    I would say - and this is a shot in the dark - that Iron Mike in his prime could probably score around 1600-1800 psi on a right cross. Maybe 800-900 psi on a hook and probably around 400-600 psi on an uppercut.
    As for actual data, again you would need to have a device for measuring that exactly. I will say that a wealter weight champion, Ricky Hatton, scored an impressive 400kg on a right cross using the Zimmer System. This is equal to half a ton. In other words, he punched around 1,000 lbs on a right cross. Now Hatton, again, is not a heavyweight, nor is he Mike Tyson. So take Hatton's score and give it a meaty bump and you'll get the idea.
    Muffer
    Muffer

david haye Empty Tyson

Post  Muffer Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:28 am

Some of the kos were amazing but against 90%lumps of unfit flabby men.When faced with Holyfield (an athlete with a chin)and Ruiz he was found wanting.Even Bruno had him beat till exhaustion set in ...........I do agree tho he was ferocious .
    Didnt ask who was the best of alltime I simply said biggest puncher in 20years.David Haye is,Valuev measured over 2000 psi.....but he cant hit a rubber duck in a bath.
    Putting a turnip on a fence Valuev wins the power punch out of the 3 of them but he can,t connect as hes rigid and slow,Tyson on the otherhand has to get in close ,Haye leans back and jabs the spots off a boxers acne ridden face.
    Marciano was awesome and him,Joe Lewis and sir Dempsey are far greater in there own rite than Haye will ever be.
    Marciano was a smallish guy tho and didn,t punch anywhere near Tyson,Haye.(greatest yes.. biggest hitter certainly not).
    I love the fact Haye is arrogant aswell,he can box ...no1 can doubt his speed..if he fights in Russia or the more likely Germany im going as this lad is awesome..maybe not a great in the making but certainly fitter than any there have been in the past.(lewis words).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 am