SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
CARNIVORE04
geordieneil
6 posters

haye v harrison fight was fixed PROOF

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

haye v  harrison fight was fixed PROOF Empty haye v harrison fight was fixed PROOF

Post  geordieneil Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

BLATANT CHEATING PR1CKS

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

haye v  harrison fight was fixed PROOF Empty Re: haye v harrison fight was fixed PROOF

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Boxing's been fixed for years so no surprises here to be honest.

UFC is where its all at !
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

haye v  harrison fight was fixed PROOF Empty Re: haye v harrison fight was fixed PROOF

Post  MADV Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 am

Because UFCs not fixed? HAHAHA!

As for the Haye fight (the other fella didn't fight!) Sharon said the same thing. Once she'd seen it she was like "no way, I'm having none of that, what a blaaady fix"!
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 pm

MADV wrote:Because UFCs not fixed? HAHAHA!

As for the Haye fight (the other fella didn't fight!) Sharon said the same thing. Once she'd seen it she was like "no way, I'm having none of that, what a blaaady fix"!

By you own admission a while back you told me you know nothing about fighting, im now pleased to let you know i agree that you know nothing about fighting specifically UFC !
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:
    MADV wrote:Because UFCs not fixed? HAHAHA!

By you own admission a while back you told me you know nothing about fighting, im now pleased to let you know i agree that you know nothing about fighting DEEP FRIED CHICKENS specifically AT KFC !

FYP
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:47 pm

not a fan of boxing, just seems to tame to be a fighting sport. dunno if its fixed or not, never watch it.

UFC on the otherhand is brutal, and imo certainly not fixed!! Although some of the "judges" decisions have been a little sketchy, most fights end in knockout or submission so it doesnt really matter. Im certain the actual action isnt fixed in any way tho, its nothing like its wrestling counterparts.
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

The only reason I say it's fixed is because it involves money, people's influence on an outcome, oh, and money. With these things, anything can and will be fixed.

If you disagree, then you're blind to the very nature of human existence.
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm

All the fights ive had and lost were fixed i fell on the first punch for a small fee of a donut or just a simple pack of cheese and onion crisps! that midget would of never sparked me!!!!!
    affraid affraid
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 am

tripedd wrote:All the fights ive had and lost were fixed i fell on the first punch for a small fee of a donut or just a simple pack of cheese and onion crisps! that midget would of never sparked me!!!!!
    affraid affraid

LMAO!

You know, I can actually see this!
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 am

Rick are you actually saying that the WWF is fixed?

Fking hell!! Suppose you'll be breaking my heart and telling me santa aint real next!

I love to watch WWF, not for the fights etc, but for the ariel ability and some of that cant be faked, love to see Rey Mesterio at 5ft 6" jumping off a 20ft steal cage backwards onto some other nutter laying across a piece of plyboard lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 am