SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

This makes me sick of ladbrokes

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

This makes me sick of ladbrokes Empty This makes me sick of ladbrokes

Post  GlasgowAlex Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Do these players use a crystal ball before each hand

redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

This makes me sick of ladbrokes Empty Re: This makes me sick of ladbrokes

Post  redbulldac Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

rings a bell to what you doing in forum game m8 works two ways im afraid Laughing
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Does this not echo what was said in "face card post"

If you take away the river, the str draw was given the odds to call for value on the flop bet, made his hand and let people bet into his made hand, the river card was a dream for him and a nightmare for you...

UL
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 pm

My 1st concern here...DREWSTER33, good online m8 of mine and a very very solid player, he bets i really need to have the bomb to take him down here...flat call would of being the best idea.

Your check reraise says to me that you dont have anything to make the flush, and he feels safe with his bet.

No raise pre, so no ace in hand...

Very unlucky but......just because you hold AK on a flush board doesn't mean you ARE going to win..

Call his raise and take it from there.

All IMO of course.
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

This makes me sick of ladbrokes Empty hard hand to fold???????value flop ,

Post  Muffer Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 am

Was a tad unlucky alex on the nut draw but it was indeed only a draw ............was the fold a possibility??????????
    I think you had flop value to a degree as dan says on a flat call getting out of danger pre river when turn missed.
    Problem here was your reraise(i liked it tbh)your betting a reasonably strong hit hand and when he pushes allin it was very hard to fold.......unlucky he put you allin.
    2000/4300 aint pot odds tho and thats what it boils down to.you want potential 6k pot to draw even value here ............as I say tho unlucky to get the allin from him the guy is decent bit wild at times but decent.
    What I will say tho after his reraise you went 1400 in to win 4300 which at that point considering pot was pot value...........as a whole tho 2000/4300 aint but your final 1400 to win 4300 was so not bad at all from you but as dan says flat call avoids trouble and maximises profit if hit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 pm