SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

Especially for Rick (and all witty members!)

MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Especially for Rick (and all witty members!) Empty Especially for Rick (and all witty members!)

Post  MADV Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:20 am

I saw this and thought of you.

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

I've not stopped laughing at this guy's site!
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Especially for Rick (and all witty members!) Empty Re: Especially for Rick (and all witty members!)

Post  wildrick Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 am

lol lmao clap

Awesome.

Not sure which one is best....

"I just want it to say lost".... there you go

"I just want a picture".... thats not my cat that cat is orange

"ok...."... I dont have $2000!!!

"ok"... NO REWARD

haha

good job
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Especially for Rick (and all witty members!) Empty Re: Especially for Rick (and all witty members!)

Post  wildrick Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 am

sample from site....

Parking spot
    A few weeks ago, some guy in a shitty bmw parked in my 'reserved and paid for' parking spot in a small lot. I printed out an A4 (helvetica demi bold 12pt) note stating that this was a paid for parking spot and not to park there again. A couple of days later he parked there again. I printed out an A3 (helvetica black 42pt) sign stating 'Reserved Parking, Do not park here' sign and used spray adhesive (3M®️) to mount it on the wall in front of my spot. When I went to park in my spot the next day he had written in texta, after "Reserved Parking', the words 'For Wankers'. About three days later I saw his car parked in the street so I printed out a poster in A2 (helvetica black, 92pt, reversed) with the word 'Fuckhead' and applied it with spray adhesive to his windscreen, ensuring (as per instructions) I sprayed both materials to be bonded. The disadvantage of course is that I am too scared to park in my spot but he is also too scared to park there so I will class this as a draw for the moment and find a new spot.

lmao
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

Just realised I read this site a few years ago, and didnt realise it was same one, but now there's lots more random stuff to read lol. Awesome. cheeeeers vad

If anyone hasnt read the spider/account one, that i suggest you do, asap http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 am

wildrick wrote:Just realised I read this site a few years ago, and didnt realise it was same one, but now there's lots more random stuff to read lol. Awesome. cheeeeers vad

If anyone hasnt read the spider/account one, that i suggest you do, asap http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html

Haha! Knew which one you meant straight away! I absolutely balled at this one. Can you imagine sending that to a DCA? I wish I had when the pesky ants were on my back!

MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 am

wildrick wrote:sample from site....
    [...] The disadvantage of course is that I am too scared to park in my spot but he is also too scared to park there so I will class this as a draw [...]

lmao

hahaha! Classic! laugh
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am

Actually lolled for quite a while and had to wipe the odd tear away too!

lol lol lol lol
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

Especially for Rick (and all witty members!) Empty haha

Post  Muffer Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 am

Thats soooooooo me the parking bit.
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Post  geminis Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 am

Laughing I find this chap very amusing, he reminds me of one of our forum members Jimmy Lucky, very similar humour Rolling Eyes bounce king lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:16 am