SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

one for Wildrick

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

one for Wildrick Empty one for Wildrick

Post  GlasgowAlex Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 am

I have sps saved in my favorites list, up until a couple of weeks ago when i opened it, it would goto the general page where i could see which sections had new posts which made it easy to navigate and read posts.
    Now the front page doesnt display the general section or the main sps forum. if i want to read new posts in these areas i need to fanny about clicking on view posts since last visit to read new posts.
    Could you return it to the way it was?
    Cheers
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

one for Wildrick Empty Re: one for Wildrick

Post  wildrick Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:34 am

Hi there Alex - first up I assume youre only talking about the forum, and not the main SPS site?

If so then I'm not entirely sure how thats happened, I havent changed things at this end...

What does come up? Does it still say general but not display the forums inside? If so there should be a Small white square on the right of "general" which should open up the forums in the deneral section.

Failing this, towards the bottom of the front page there's an option to "Delete forum cookies", hitting this will probably solve the problem, tho you may need to log in again Smile

If neither of these sort it then I must be missing the problem, but we'll try this first and see what happens lol.
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

wee white box done the trick, Sorted Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 pm