SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+4
tripedd
CARNIVORE04
MADV
GlasgowAlex
8 posters

THIS FORUM IS SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

THIS FORUM IS  SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE Empty THIS FORUM IS SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 pm

It would be a shame if it does.
    It needs more input from forumites.
    The last 24 hours these people logged on, who contributed?
    THIS FORUM IS  SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE Screen17

Last edited by GlasgowAlex on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 am; edited 4 times in total
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

THIS FORUM IS  SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE Empty Re: THIS FORUM IS SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

Post  MADV Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 am

GlasgowAlex wrote:It would be a shame if it does.
    It needs more input from forumites.
    The last 24 hours these people logged on, who contributed?
    THIS FORUM IS  SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE Screen17
    #

I agree, Alex. I think it's just the time of year. To be fair, without major scandal and fighting, or if there's money there for free, then forums tend to go this way.

A flurry of action normally comes when people post bullchit that everyone has a view on. Typical posts come from Dan et al hence when there's a lack of bullchit posters (no offence, it's actually needed) the fora tend to fizzle out.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

THIS FORUM IS  SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE Empty Re: THIS FORUM IS SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

Post  CARNIVORE04 Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:03 am

Your forum savior is here, what bullshit would u like me to spout today ? wtf

On a more serious note i think its just people being away on hols plus the lack of members posting or recruiting newbies so lets all try and get at least one newbie this week. Cant be blaming it on the lack of freebies cause there is added value to the weekly forum game via the league. Forum members asked for a league and got one but it didnt attract more posters just more value hunters.

For me personally i just been busy working on my game cause i been running/playing pretty bad and off on some hols etc plus been very busy at work so this seems to sap my energy but i will endevour to spend some more time with my cyber buddies. drinkin
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi its the machine tripedd here. I have had a lot of stuff going on in my life last few months well a lot longer so have not been in state of mind to post. Seeing this post i was very upset as this is a quality forum and i have had two great poker days out because of it . So from now on i will be posting more reguarly as i want it to keep its popularity . I will also be able to get some new and worthy forumites on the site. Nice to be back on PEACE!
    irishboy296

SPS Chips : 84
    Favourite hand : 7 2 offsuit

Post  irishboy296 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am

good post i must admit i am reasonably new to poker
    and dont post and/or discuss as much as id like but have found some of the previous examples/and or advice very helpful to my game.
    cheers
    for me the forums very good,,and i will be on a recruitment drive on laddies this weekend Wink
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

irishboy296 wrote: good post i must admit i am reasonably new to poker
    and dont post and/or discuss as much as id like but have found some of the previous examples/and or advice very helpful to my game.
    cheers
    for me the forums very good,,and i will be on a recruitment drive on laddies this weekend Wink

As a newish recruit dont be scared to bump any of these threads in question even without a comment so others in your position can enjoy them too and perhaps participate bump
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Signs of life

There is a pulse
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:50 pm

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 pm

irishboy296 wrote: good post i must admit i am reasonably new to poker
    cheers
    I have to admit, that after having a few beers i may be a little jealous of you upstart winning the monthly Twisted Evil
    post a wee wwyd into the forum.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 am

Apart from the fact i have being mega mega busy with work, ive had some bad news in the family so havent had time to come on recently.

Ill try my best to pop on when i can but my spare time will only get less and less for the forseeable future.

Peace out.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Jeez people! i been workin too!

i shall take the adulation like a champion should!

bounce bounce tongue tongue tongue bounce

quietly.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

i know its hard work for everyone over the summer. i hope u all enjoy your hols!

Cool
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

Post  phinnies1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

I am here...now and then!! bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:02 pm