SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height

tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height Empty low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height

Post  tripedd Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello again. Since i have been caring for my nan until very recently i have not had a job in a while. Even though 24 hour care for someone is harder than any job in the world the government only pay tou 50 quid a week what a joke . I couldnt play poker for over 6 months due to no internet at my nans. So when i came back i was skint and had small funds in two account PKR and pokerstars. Anyway after caning pkr for a couple of months and making over 100% ROI i finally got sick of the the site as it wrecks your computer and doesnt run properly. So onto pokerstarts where im winning but not enough. Anyway the point of this post was that was playing 2.20 6 man table made a massive pre flop raise of 5 times the blind that were 250/500 and got called .I had pocket 5s and the flop came 5 7 7 so i bet get re raised so push all in and he calls shows 6 7 off suit then he hits a 6 on the river i would of been chip leader close to money. Fucks me off as im running on a low bankroll so harder to take knocks. On the up side won a an mtt with over 4000 people in last week but due to low stakes only paid 577 dollars. How did this post end up so long. Guess im back into posting Peace to all forumites.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height Empty Re: low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height

Post  CARNIVORE04 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

Hey hey Ed nice to have you back infact i think this is the first time i heard from ya since Nottingham which by the way a great weekend and great to meet ya. Dont think i have ever laughed so hard at someone.

Anyways gl at the tables man. The hand u mentioned is obviously not the rresult u wanted but the kind of player u need

statistics
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height Empty Re: low stake warrior keeps getting shat on from a great height

Post  redbulldac Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm

yip you and george defo had oor bainn cursing lol good to see you back edd hope everything well with you mate Very Happy
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm

welcome back

MMMAAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNEEE!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:09 pm