SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

6 Seater poker.

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

6 Seater poker. Empty 6 Seater poker.

Post  danowski69 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok so after a cracking October for me with the 10 seat Mtt's on Pkr.

Ive tried my hand at the 6seat $55 buy in, was running good then bang! out!

So my question is, do you play differently in 6seaters then u do in 10? do i need to adapt my game?

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

6 Seater poker. Empty Re: 6 Seater poker.

Post  geordieneil Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 pm

danowski69 wrote:Ok so after a cracking October for me with the 10 seat Mtt's on Pkr.

Ive tried my hand at the 6seat $55 buy in, was running good then bang! out!

So my question is, do you play differently in 6seaters then u do in 10? do i need to adapt my game?

6 max is a different game all together, 10 seaters u can wait for hands (with the odd move to survive) in 6 max hand ranges change massively, and you must alter your game to suit. aggression is key and choosing the right spots, and using position is vital.

if your running well playing 10 seaters why change scratch scratch scratch

the best advice i would give is find the game thats suits you best and stick too it, win millions of $$$$ then try other games hide lol lol
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 pm

All wise words matey, just fancied trying my game at a bigger buy in to the $22 dollar ones that ive ft'd 3 outta 5times this week, but ive quickly realised the 6max is not for me....just yet :-)

Im more then happy with the 10 seat deep n super deep stacks, so ill stay put for now.

Thanks for the advice tho :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm