SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

Question

cheesestraw

SPS Chips : 12

Question Empty Question

Post  cheesestraw Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 am

No time like the present...

I have been looking around at the multitude of sites online and am really not sure how it all works, I am looking to play some good value mtt and some stt, I dont want to start out too high but I have adecent bankroll so will be looking to buyin for $30+

Can anybody recommend some good sites and what kind of deals they offer, I think I will probably play a considerable amount of stt.

Is there any particular site to avoid, ones who offer good banking facilities... most importantly, where are all the fish?
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Question Empty Re: Question

Post  Overated Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 pm

download 'boylepoker'
    remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

Post  remember91 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Gimme the good points of downloading Boyle Over, looking for a new home after leaving Laddies. Tried a few sites but none really stick out as a regular. Not comfy being a poker gypsey.
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 pm

good bonuses. loads of freeroles/added money tournaments if your only a leisurly player. prob best 24hour live support around. very good promotions aswell

they are part of ipoker but instead of taking part in the big ipoker rake races which you stand no chance of winning they run their own 10k ones sometimes and they offers huge value

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:21 am