SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

Ladbrokes

remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

Ladbrokes Empty Ladbrokes

Post  remember91 Mon May 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Just tried Ladbrokes again after changeover in the 2345 crapshot. Every hand was getting booted. On fire on the mtts just now but ain't donating anymore money to laddies as much as l liked playing the site. Community wise it is untouchable, but u can't throw money to the wind.
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

Ladbrokes Empty Re: Ladbrokes

Post  phinnies1 Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 am

They can be bad sometimes but noting like Ipoker, they ended up costing me a fortune in buyins with this incompatibility issue with AOL
    roman_reel
    roman_reel

SPS Chips : 35

Ladbrokes Empty Re: i-poker

Post  roman_reel Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm

That i-poker is a bit funky.Even though i don't play there anymore, Fred and Mansion load fine but V Chandler does not work.
    I have Talk Talk-AOL and actually think it's a blessing as i always get frageled out of mtts there.

Sponsored content

Ladbrokes Empty Re: Ladbrokes

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 am