SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Mentor session

STEVE

SPS Chips : 74

Mentor session Empty Mentor session

Post  STEVE Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 am

Hi all
    just a quick note about mentoring sessions, i had an last minute 2 hour ish session with richard (wildrick)wild on friday evening , played a couple of games on stars under ricks watchfull eye , did win an 18 man.
    just wanted to say , what a good experience it was , the teamviewer/skype worked well, and with rick pointing out my leaks and giving some useful advice plus the bonus of a written report the next day was a very worthwhile exercise .
    i would reccomend these sessions to anyone wanting to get a bit more out of thier game ,
    I have allready paid for another, but just need to sort dates with the guys .
    get in quick before the prices go up !
    thanks again rick , very happy
    steve

Last edited by STEVE on Mon May 18, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Mentor session Empty Re: Mentor session

Post  wildrick Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 am

Cheers Steve m8, glad you enjoyed and felt like you got a lot out of it - seemed like it went well to me, but always great to hear a happy customer Smile

Gl on the tables, and don't hesitate to give me a shout to discuss the things we went over.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:47 am