SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

London / Home Counties Home Games ??

The G Force
    The G Force

SPS Chips : 11

London / Home Counties Home Games ?? Empty London / Home Counties Home Games ??

Post  The G Force Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Hiya all,

Was just wondering if there's anyone on SPS who hosts / thinking of hosting any home games or knows of any well run little tourneys around the Berks / Bucks area or West London way.

Nothing too heavy, IE, £5m buy-ins, just some light hearted good ol' fashioned poker!

Smile
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

London / Home Counties Home Games ?? Empty Re: London / Home Counties Home Games ??

Post  wildrick Fri May 22, 2009 2:32 pm

The G Force wrote:
    Nothing too heavy, IE, £5m buy-ins, just some light hearted good ol' fashioned poker!

Smile

erm £5 million may not be too heavy for you, but some of us arent phil ivey in disguise lol

I'm in south london myself, though I'm playing a home game in North London tomorrow. I've only lived here a couple of years so not to familiar with any home games in west london, but youre more than welcome to our next one lol.

I know that Nick (Phinnies1) has a regular live game, but its probably a bit of a hike, not sure how far away he is from there lol.
    trapsetter
    trapsetter

SPS Chips : 249

London / Home Counties Home Games ?? Empty Re: London / Home Counties Home Games ??

Post  trapsetter Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 am

Im in the midlands area and also looking to play more live poker!!

So if anyone heres of anything in the future i will try and be there!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm