SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
wildrick
kingrattler
6 posters

NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED

kingrattler

SPS Chips : 49

NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED Empty NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED

Post  kingrattler Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi the 5pm 6$2nd chance is about to be changed to 530pm.It will consist of 15min blinds 4000chips 1rebuy and addon.$500GUARANTEE ANDDDDD 30MIN LATE ENTRY.

I have it in writing that if we smash the guarantee within 8weeks the guarantee will graually go up to cope with demand.

I kno 100% it will be smashed as 83 buyins probs equateS to 35 players entering.I think 50 will play it weekly and up to 80 on a weekend.If the guarantee goes up it will be something many will play as its the only omaha on the site that gives players the chance to play non rigid omaha.IE you can afford a gamble or a value call and its great fun .

Many leaderboard players will enter as it represents 40leaderboard points .9pm will be the new time for the omaha rebuy they haven,t as yet said what the structure will be and as of yet I need your help to hit this with aguarantee .

OMAHA NON-GUARANTEE DONT WRK ON LADDIES .

Im thnking of a petition to make the later comp a guarantee..........I know ppl think they don,t listen but they do and with your help we can have not 1 but 2 good omaha comps running daily.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED Empty Re: NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED

Post  wildrick Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 am

omaha - 4k starting chips, with one rebuy and one add on = awesome game.

Only $6 too, so a perfect low limit mtt with plenty of room to manouvere and quite a bit of value too, since most peeps will put up the whole $18.

good work getting the gtee put on m8, and wd for winning it about 20 times in the last 25 days lol
    undertaker

SPS Chips : 7

Post  undertaker Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 am

Great news - this used to be one of my favourite tourneys on laddies but they ruined it when they moved it to 5pm and got rid of the guarantee (which they always used to hit!)

I look forward to playing this again Very Happy

BTW I know TiredEyes mentioned the $5 $1k gtd on ipoker in another thread but there's also a great game there at 2.45pm.

$2k gtd $10 rebuy with 3000 starting chips and 4000 add-on.
    Can only play it weekends myself but seems to get betwwen 80 -120 runners most days.
    Jimmy_Lucky
    Jimmy_Lucky

SPS Chips : 17

Post  Jimmy_Lucky Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm

There are three good omaha mtts on pokerstars.

All have 3k starting stack and 15 min blinds.

1.30 pm $8.8 buyin (1k gtd) usually gets 160-200 runners. 27-36 places paid typically.

5.30 pm $16.50 buyin (2k gtd) again 160-200 entrants typical.

7.30 pm $11 buyin (2k gtd) 250 - 500 runners. 36-90+ paid places.

Allo tonnes of decent rebuys etc

So laddies, stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Jeese they really slow on the uptake, not like it cost money setting up a new mtt with half decent structure.

Just makes you want to turn gay seeing wot a cock up laddies is making. No offence plym.
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 am

do we know when this is going to change? Quite like a bit of 4 card muffering bounce
    kingrattler

SPS Chips : 49

NEW OMAHA ON LADDIES NEEDS BACKED Empty 530 omaha

Post  kingrattler Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:02 am

July first im told altho microgaming are working there tickets so don,t set my words in stone.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:32 pm

i'll have a crack at that tomorrow (21). Take it easy on me if i'm at your table.I still gotta think about the hands! hide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm