SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+8
wildrick
Bubster
bbmoney
valeire
Evo397bhp
geminis
hoppy
fluffb
12 posters

which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to?

fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to? Empty which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to?

Post  fluffb Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

just watchin irish open ft on sky plus and lets just say that kara scott looks like a nice person Very Happy

started thinking about it and there are a lot of lovley
    ladies who play pro poker.

so which one would you marry?

obv there are lots of nice male plrs for our female posters too.

fluff
    hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to? Empty Re: which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to?

Post  hoppy Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 am

lol quality topic seen kirsty gallagher playing yesterday shame shes not a pro stupid tv channels paying her too much.

Reckon it would have to be isabelle mercier just for the well cool lifestyle.
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to? Empty Re: which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to?

Post  geminis Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:32 am

ooooo good post, well my obvious answer would be mr wild hehe, but if he wouldnt have me i would maybe go for Patrik Antonius saw him in vegas 2 years ago Wink Rolling Eyes
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 am

VC as she takes no chit.... but view marrage like Gurkins tried it once !!
    valeire

SPS Chips : 10

Post  valeire Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:43 am

geminis wrote:ooooo good post, well my obvious answer would be mr wild hehe, but if he wouldnt have me i would maybe go for Patrik Antonius saw him in vegas 2 years ago Wink Rolling Eyes

Yep him Very Happy
    bbmoney

SPS Chips : 20

Post  bbmoney Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 am

valeire wrote:
    geminis wrote:ooooo good post, well my obvious answer would be mr wild hehe, but if he wouldnt have me i would maybe go for Patrik Antonius saw him in vegas 2 years ago Wink Rolling Eyes

Yep him Very Happy

women are so fickle,both these two told me they loved ❤ me,last time i see them Crying or Very sad
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

which pro poker plr would u marry if u had to? Empty bb money

Post  fluffb Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 pm

but u still didnt give an answer?
    who u marry?
    bbmoney

Post  bbmoney Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 am

fluffb wrote:but u still didnt give an answer?
    who u marry?

well im not really the marrying type affraid

but having met a few of the main contenders,i must say you'll go a long way to meet some one as lovely as Kara,both in looks and personality.

i should be seeing her in a couple of weekends time, so ill tell her about your love and point her in direction of forum,hows that

have you met our own Gemini ❤ ? she's lovely as well but i hear she's taken and also not a pro,so cant be included

antonius is definate no no in my book,and id say Coren no ,get back to your own bed if she ever tried it on Mad
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 am

hmmmm

theres lots of random fit girls playin poker these days, but in terms of marrying them? erm, who is the richest....?

Jennifer harman sounds a good choice... she must have some cash, plus she's m8s with Negreanu, bonus points for cool friends...
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am

bbmoney wrote:
    have you met our own Gemini ❤ ? she's lovely as well but i hear she's taken and also not a pro,so cant be included

aint you a cutie Bill Smile

And yes Jenny is lovely on toast, and very taken ty Razz mineeeeee cheers but she says i cant choose her for this cos she's gone and got a job now lol.

With that in mind, im going for the richest too lol. I think thats either Jennifer Harman or Annie Duke, so ill go with Harman cos she has a cute bunny nose Laughing
    trapsetter
    trapsetter

SPS Chips : 249

Post  trapsetter Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

Annette of course... mainly for her poker brains lol
    bbmoney

Post  bbmoney Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 am

wildrick wrote:
    so ill go with Harman cos she has a cute bunny nose Laughing

you know she's not so great looking but

there is something about her isn't there Twisted Evil
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Liz Lieu for that oriental look and im sure she love ya long time firework congrats

Or Chantel McNulty purely on looks drinkin

Or Harmens good if you can get a quick divorce for half her stash wp

Annette would be like so up for it since she prob has'nt had it and good for security as nobody else would want to steal her plus i suppose she is young and can offer a good future earnings/ pension owned

Yep that should cover me for now
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Jennifer Tilley PLEASE!! But don't tell my Mr's!
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Anette Obrestrad. do her hard ! scandic, rich ,into poker and young so you can manipulate her. bit chubby so will be a good f!*k. All the rest are ageing pokeresses or stuck up their own arse.
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 pm

and it definately would not be harmen she would be a bunny boiler! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:12 pm