SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+10
remember91
Cleric147
Bubster
nikthebad
fluffb
Evo397bhp
Overated
wildrick
Bainn
khenny
14 posters

Chat Banned

Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Chat Banned - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat Banned

Post  Evo397bhp Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 am

Not might be wrong, you are wrong, thought you would have at least looked it before making a comment there being so perfect as you are, hey ho.

If you really think that was me being derogatory, then my friend you are way out of your league using the term "bring it on"

So your not main stream religion then, OMG your not another David Koresh type or the reborn Cesar are you ?

A good friend of mine is a nuclear physicist but that dont mean i can run a power station !

firework congrats
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 am

Evo397bhp wrote:Not might be wrong, you are wrong, thought you would have at least looked it before making a comment there being so perfect as you are, hey ho.

If you really think that was me being derogatory, then my friend you are way out of your league using the term "bring it on"

So your not main stream religion then, OMG your not another David Koresh type or the reborn Cesar are you ?

A good friend of mine is a nuclear physicist but that dont mean i can run a power station !

firework congrats

LOL

I do not need to use "Google" to verify my facts before I post, quite sure if you search for -

"God Wallah"

or

"Military slang priest"

You will find I am correct Squire.

As to your comment about being derogatory, you may be used to insulting people more than I but highly likely you have to result to vulgarity, while I remain civil and polite throughout.

I also replied to your remark about being ashamed and made no claims that your retort could refer to.

Again, please reread your post and correct it.

Sigh.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Who mentioned google ?, is that you oracle ? just try a good dictionary and you will find what you so obviously didn't know !, I have nothing to correct "sigh".

There you go with the "squire" again, sorry to pick you up on it again verger.

[/quote]
    As to your comment about being derogatory, you may be used to insulting people more than I but highly likely you have to result to vulgarity, while I remain civil and polite throughout.
    [/quote]

Why would I be vulgar when you offer such a large target to attack by being just you, and an interesting talent you have there to be able to "insult" someone and remain "civil and polite" ? contradiction in terms.

I have nothing to correct, the Koresh comment is a tongue and check remark aimed at the "OWN" religion comment and the I do believe that Cesar also practiced in none singular deity

I feel this thread is going to slip into character assassinations which would be a shame for the site after all this is not 2+2, so for that reason I back down from posting on this thread, rick tried to lighten it but I fear we will all ways clash.

I will of cause attack your pomposity at every given opportunity in any other threads, wouldn't be me if I didn't.

You will no doubt like my Ex wife feel the need to have the last word, so the stage is all yours Vicar Bainn. Wink
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 am

Evo397bhp wrote:Who mentioned google ?, is that you oracle ? just try a good dictionary and you will find what you so obviously didn't know !,...

I used "Google" as example for two reasons -

1) It is the most widely used online resource for the finding and verification of information.

Evo397bhp wrote:...simple question and such a well read chap as your self would surly know that the term "God Botherer" is a military slang term for a priest, chaplin or minister....

2) After checking, your own definition for "God botherer" seems based on the "Wiktionary" definition.

As to using a dictionary, I do indeed have one beside my pc, a quick scan through it just now reveals NO entry for "God Botherer". There is "God Awful" and "God's Gift", may I also point out that "God Wallah" is not in said dictionary either, "Wallah" is however.

Evo397bhp wrote:Why would I be vulgar when you offer such a large target to attack by being just you, and an interesting talent you have there to be able to "insult" someone and remain "civil and polite" ? contradiction in terms.

Indeed, it is entirely possible to be both civil and "Polite" when insulting someone -

Vulgar - "F*** you, you c*** faced B******."

Civil - "Sir, I have to inform you that your face resembles female gentitalia and I seriously doubt you know whom your Father is."

Evo397bhp wrote:I have nothing to correct, the Koresh comment is a tongue and check remark aimed at the "OWN" religion comment and the I do believe that Cesar also practiced in none singular deity

Example corrections -

"...is that you oracle ?" Should of course be "...is that your oracle ?"

"Cesar" = A gourmet dog food

"Caesar" = A title of imperial character. It derives from the cognomen of Julius Caesar, the Roman dictator.

Inability to use quotation tags.

Evo397bhp wrote:I feel this thread is going to slip into character assassinations which would be a shame for the site after all this is not 2+2, so for that reason I back down from posting on this thread, rick tried to lighten it but I fear we will all ways clash.

Regards your decision to "Back down" from posting, shame, I have been finding this whole thing most amusing, let me share from a pm I sent to Rick on the 24th of July -

"...I am not taking the "Abuse" thread seriously..."

Let me share something with you, the harsh writings and ramblings that you find online should never concern you. They are just words, written mostly by random people who do not know you and you will most likely never know in the real world. Words can be hurtful when spoken by a true and close friend but when posted by some person on a forum, who really cares ?

This has just been a laugh for me, but you seem to have taken this particularly serious, if you wish to continue, go here -

The D.B. thread

Oh, I accept your surrender you Lordship.

sarcy
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 am

Is this actually the longest thread on the forum ? Would it be fair to assume that this thread was responsible for drawing the highest number of people online at the same time ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:05 pm