SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+4
Bubster
LuckyChuck
Chipped
fluffb
8 posters

poker luck

fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

poker luck Empty poker luck

Post  fluffb Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 am

as we all know luck is part of the game.

and i know this sounds funny, but i believe over the course of millions of hands we should all be lucky the same amount.

but....

its not a case of how much luck u have but when u have it.now surely its better to have your luck on the big hands at a ft and not at the start of a torney 4hrs before the money

the reason i say this is because i was watching a top plr on laddies on a ft, he gets busted to 1bb left,with 8 to go then keeps doubling up an manages to finish in a decent 3rd position.

now i have seen this plr do this before on a few occasions.

do u think some ppl are lucky at being lucky? (i.e. at the right times )

man this is starting to sound wierd and im writing it, but u all know wot i mean ( i think )

and do u think u r a lucky/unlucky person?, be honest

p.s. gl at the tables
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

poker luck Empty on the subject of luck

Post  fluffb Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:38 am

can someone pls explain why everytime i go to tesco i choose the line that has some fkin idiot that takes 15mins to pay ffs

i mean the women bought 1 item, a box of eggs.
    it has the price of 99p written on the outside of it.

so y the fk does she need to wait for the checkout girl to scan the item, tell her its 99 fkin p then proceed to root around in her handbag looking for a purse

then count out all her small fkin change only to find she only has 93p in coppers, then continue rooting around in the handbag looking for the other 6 fkin p.

obv she cant find it so out comes the fiver

then the cashier utters the famous words 'do u have a clubcard' so its another trip to the handbag
    by now i have picked up my newspaper in disgust and started to read it.

now you would think this would be the end of this matter but noooooo the woman then decides to open up the eggs and find a cracked one
    'can i exchange them pls' shes says.

to which instead of the woman going back herself to exchange them and the cashier serving me the fkin cashier gets up and takes em back
    so its another 5 minute wait.

i chit u not the cashier comes back and then the woman starts talkin about the weather.i now put my paper down and start staring directly at the woman, i catch her eye and she says 'sorry to keep u waiting'
    now if she had been ugly i would just keep staring

but guess wot
    cos she happens to be a good looking woman i just utter
    'its o.k. no problem'
    wot a sucker i am

then obv its my turn to pay i have 2 bottles of cider at £2.99 each, i already have a fiver and a pound coin plus the clubcard in my hand ready to give to the cashier. i did all this while reading my newspaper and eyeing up the bird with the nice legs in the next ailse.

dont ever let another woman tell me i cant mutlitask when most of em cant sort out 99p and a clubcard while waiting in line.
    p.s. look at your eggs when u pick em up too, not at the till
    Chipped
    Chipped

SPS Chips : 134
    Favourite hand : Posh dog (k9 suited)

poker luck Empty Re: poker luck

Post  Chipped Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm

fluffb wrote:can someone pls explain why everytime i go to tesco i choose the line that has some fkin idiot that takes 15mins to pay ffs

i mean the women bought 1 item, a box of eggs.
    it has the price of 99p written on the outside of it.

so y the fk does she need to wait for the checkout girl to scan the item, tell her its 99 fkin p then proceed to root around in her handbag looking for a purse

then count out all her small fkin change only to find she only has 93p in coppers, then continue rooting around in the handbag looking for the other 6 fkin p.

obv she cant find it so out comes the fiver

then the cashier utters the famous words 'do u have a clubcard' so its another trip to the handbag
    by now i have picked up my newspaper in disgust and started to read it.

now you would think this would be the end of this matter but noooooo the woman then decides to open up the eggs and find a cracked one
    'can i exchange them pls' shes says.

to which instead of the woman going back herself to exchange them and the cashier serving me the fkin cashier gets up and takes em back
    so its another 5 minute wait.

i chit u not the cashier comes back and then the woman starts talkin about the weather.i now put my paper down and start staring directly at the woman, i catch her eye and she says 'sorry to keep u waiting'
    now if she had been ugly i would just keep staring

but guess wot
    cos she happens to be a good looking woman i just utter
    'its o.k. no problem'
    wot a sucker i am

then obv its my turn to pay i have 2 bottles of cider at £2.99 each, i already have a fiver and a pound coin plus the clubcard in my hand ready to give to the cashier. i did all this while reading my newspaper and eyeing up the bird with the nice legs in the next ailse.

dont ever let another woman tell me i cant mutlitask when most of em cant sort out 99p and a clubcard while waiting in line.
    p.s. look at your eggs when u pick em up too, not at the till

lol! lol! lol lol! lol!
    LuckyChuck
    LuckyChuck

SPS Chips : 117

Post  LuckyChuck Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 pm

yup agree with all that - stt and cash games, the luck can come back around fairly quickly, but in mtts its a different matter, and its definitely a case of when you get the luck.

Oh and lmao at the cashier story haha doh
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

hehe, so true, theres always someone chatting biscuits in fornt of me in the quese, soooooooooooooooooooo annoying.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:24 am

Avoid checkouts, shop online and get delivered to your front door, as the Meerkat says -

"Simples"
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:04 pm

yeh poker is all luck guys. picking a screename is very important as ipoker either gives u a lucky account or a bad one.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 am

Bainn wrote:Avoid checkouts, shop online and get delivered to your front door, as the Meerkat says -

"Simples"

Better still send someone else !
    bilthebandit

SPS Chips : 14

Post  bilthebandit Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:02 am

Luck!!!!!!!! make ya own luck Wink Wink

shopping IS RIGGED Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 pm