SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

Offering long term stakes (Apply Within)

Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Offering long term stakes (Apply Within) Empty Offering long term stakes (Apply Within)

Post  Overated Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am

Offering long term stakes on ipoker at all levels stt/mtt

Must be proven player and have good references. (An account on sps since the forum began is not a reference!!)

Will be posting this on a few forums

So if you dont wish to post your details here then pm me them. previous screenames/references to say you are trustworthy etc

Those of you who dont know how it works. You get a set amount in account each day and it gets reset each morning to that amount. Then all profits are divided at end of each month
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Offering long term stakes (Apply Within) Empty Re: Offering long term stakes (Apply Within)

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

A very good offer for someone im pretty sure although i have to say i never could see the point in playing to give someone else half your profits confused
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Offering long term stakes (Apply Within) Empty Re: Offering long term stakes (Apply Within)

Post  Overated Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 am

Bump

forgot to say in op if you pm me please include the reason you need the stake
    remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

Post  remember91 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 am

Does being auld, ugly, poor and winning a $2 stt 6 month ago enhance my chances of being staked.
    Chris

SPS Chips : 20
    Favourite hand : 7c9c

Post  Chris Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 am

I play small stakes mtt's on Stars! only play twice a week though.

My username is DisceProdese - would be happy to split winnings but probably not what your after!!
    Chipped
    Chipped

SPS Chips : 134
    Favourite hand : Posh dog (k9 suited)

Post  Chipped Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Overated wrote: Then all profits are divided at end of each month

how are you dividing profs? 50/50? what bout rakeback?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am