SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Brag Beats

Dish77

SPS Chips : 65

Brag Beats Empty Brag Beats

Post  Dish77 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 am

Been playing on stars last few days, cashed in a few tourns but nothing major. Thought I'd have a quick go in the 2.30 on laddies, hoping my luck would have changed since giving it a miss for a few days. 5th hand in, pick up rockets in the bb, 2 limpers i raise it to 200, one caller, flop k 5 6, 2 hearts, all the chips go in, turn ace.. nice one got set, river heart, he makes flush and ooot!

Literally 1 minute after on stars, been in tourn since 11.00, pick up kings in bb, all fold till button who raises, I go all in, he calls with aq, flop a q 4.. need i say more!

Apart from that been going ok on stars, from what I've seen the better hands usually hold up unlike laddies, u see more of the smaller stacks winning the pots with the best hand.. not really used to that after playing on lads for so many years.

Anyway, bonjour for now

Dishmundo
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Brag Beats Empty Re: Brag Beats

Post  Bainn Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am

Further proof that online poker is rigged !

Discuss.

Runs away to hide...
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

I agree. Stay away from Ladbrokes. That company has taken so much money from me and I can't beleive it! It's such a fix. Seeding that deck with natrual data is just not right. I want those cards shuffled proper like. Not any of this almost-random stuff. As for the Pricewaterhouse malarki, I'm sure they're on the payroll too.

Don't even get me started on the house players, Rick, Daddymac et al! It pians me to see these players winning time and time again whilst my aces get beat by kings or 87 sooted.

I can't stand this online poker! Live poker is so much fairer with its proper dealers who know how to shuffle. Your KK never gets beat live by Aq with 6 to go in a major tournament!

Anyway, rant over, I'm off down the shop to put the Lotto on - you never know, someone has to win, right? I've just gotta keep picking those numbers and I'm bound to win! Might get a scratch card as well.

Laterz potatoes!

sarcy
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 am

MADV wrote:I agree. Stay away from Ladbrokes. That company has taken so much money from me and I can't beleive it! It's such a fix. Seeding that deck with natrual data is just not right. I want those cards shuffled proper like. Not any of this almost-random stuff. As for the Pricewaterhouse malarki, I'm sure they're on the payroll too.

Don't even get me started on the house players, Rick, Daddymac et al! It pians me to see these players winning time and time again whilst my aces get beat by kings or 87 sooted.

I can't stand this online poker! Live poker is so much fairer with its proper dealers who know how to shuffle. Your KK never gets beat live by Aq with 6 to go in a major tournament!

Anyway, rant over, I'm off down the shop to put the Lotto on - you never know, someone has to win, right? I've just gotta keep picking those numbers and I'm bound to win! Might get a scratch card as well.

Laterz potatoes!

sarcy

lol
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 am

MADV wrote:I agree. Stay away from Ladbrokes. That company has taken so much money from me and I can't beleive it! It's such a fix. Seeding that deck with natrual data is just not right. I want those cards shuffled proper like. Not any of this almost-random stuff. As for the Pricewaterhouse malarki, I'm sure they're on the payroll too.

Laterz potatoes!

sarcy

A point succinctly made.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 pm