SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

added value at xmas

the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

added value at xmas Empty added value at xmas

Post  the hoooders Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 am

laddies leaderboard regulars not happy,only 300 euro to winner of leaderboard in december and all the prize money going to added in mtts over xmas,you reqiure to gain 10 poker the day before to enter(even danny can manage this btw Very Happy )the added mtts!
    the one thing that gets me thou is they say you have to earn 10 poker points the day before,this is to keep the regulars only in the added money mtts,it so easy to get 10 poker points,i dont think it just be the regulars playing these mtts No
    but good news if you dont chase leaderboard. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/skalie-mtt-leaderboards
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

added value at xmas Empty Re: added value at xmas

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 am

You cheeky geordie scum bag LOL
    last month i had 1329 poker points and got Silver status from laddies thank you very much! hehe
    I dont play as many games as most of u you (kenny in particular) so i dont earn that many, and ive never wanted to chase the leaderboard as i know im not ready for all that just yet.

but maybe this will help me to rake some cash in before the new year mmmmm :-)

I bet pepsimc is gutted, he's took some time off work i believe to hammer the leaderboard this month and he is flying high and doing very very well...excellent player in my eyes..

Gl all and my the poker gods be with u.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:00 am

Ladbrokes have a habit of shafting their regulars in years gone by with some stupid promotions that they believe to be fair to everyone.

They have a business to run however and the bottom line is all that is thought about these days. Ladbrokes are a monstrously wealthy organisation and this seems to churlish in just as monstrous a way on their part. Surely the idea of Xmas is to reward those you are good to you throughout the year with an appreciatory gesture. To effectively rob Peter to pay Paul is the equivalent of buying a cheap "Del Boy" watch and putting it in a Cartier box!

It's the fact they think they are being magnanimous that rankers me.

I didn't think I played that much btw Danny! Wink Seriously m8 I occasionally play a lot some days and then not at all for a few (MTT's that is). I think I average around 2/3 MTT's a day over the course of a month. I will however be looking to step that up in January to a regular 6+ every day.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 am

Hehe
    I only said it as i knew u would be on this morning lol

Ive seen u paly a few in one day then not any for a few days so i know what ya mean.

Laddies adding these games, on the face of it looks cheap to anyone, but u have to get 10pp 1st and that will cost u to get them and then they buy in fee...so infact its just as dear as always.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 am

It makes perfect business sense and all the regulars will be back in January filling their coffers.

The more the merrier for Laddies and why not? It makes them chit loads.

Well played them the fookers!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 am