SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

Xmas shopping

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Xmas shopping Empty Xmas shopping

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am

Ok so i'm totally useless at shopping and have left it all to the last minute again.

Gotta go today and get a start on this and its fckin snowing outside. Bad times

Next year i swear i'm buying it all online.

Anyone else still shopping to do or am i the only disorganised mo fo ?
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Xmas shopping Empty Re: Xmas shopping

Post  khenny Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 am

I was going to go today but snowed in here so I have a stay of execution m8!
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 am

khenny wrote:I was going to go today but snowed in here so I have a stay of execution m8!

Lucky lucky man but i fear you delay the inevitable
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am

Well I'm off xmas shopping this evening for a few last things, but the majority has been done online! I cant imagine doing all my xmas shopping in real life again, unless your forward thinking enough to do it in october, its just a total chore Sad
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am

all mine and lynns was done long before december arrived,we like to get it all sorted,then we can enjoy christmas instead of running around at last min,cause as we no it a pain in the ass No
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Done pretty good today but the weather and the cues got to me in the end so still got some to do.

sick
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 am

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Done pretty good today but the weather and the cues got to me in the end so still got some to do.

sick
    No No No No
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:15 am

Suppose its time to go get this finished and grab a bar load of alcohol incase i would get snowed in bounce
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Suppose its time to go get this finished and grab a bar load of alcohol incase i would get snowed in bounce

Have you done it all, Carn? Morrisons have good deals for alcohol at the moment if you need any (including gift bottles etc).

I agree with Rick in the main, I can't imagine doing it "offline" again - it's just so much stress and so much more expensive. Take a game I got my lad for Chrimbo, it cost me £14.99 with free delivery. It was £39.99 absolutely everywhere in the shops. Oh, and I got 4% cashback on top of that. I got loads of Chocolates from Thornton's with 3for2 glitches and a free £50 hamper! Loads of Cava (the missus!) from M&S on 3for2 and buy one get one free (glitch 6 for 1) and all sorts. Online really is the way forward.

The best buy of the year has to be Guitar Hero for the Wii. It's cost me £12 - with guitar - can you believe it? Oh they're going to have a blast.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 am

MADV wrote:
    CARNIVORE04 wrote:Suppose its time to go get this finished and grab a bar load of alcohol incase i would get snowed in bounce

Have you done it all, Carn? Morrisons have good deals for alcohol at the moment if you need any (including gift bottles etc).

I agree with Rick in the main, I can't imagine doing it "offline" again - it's just so much stress and so much more expensive. Take a game I got my lad for Chrimbo, it cost me £14.99 with free delivery. It was £39.99 absolutely everywhere in the shops. Oh, and I got 4% cashback on top of that. I got loads of Chocolates from Thornton's with 3for2 glitches and a free £50 hamper! Loads of Cava (the missus!) from M&S on 3for2 and buy one get one free (glitch 6 for 1) and all sorts. Online really is the way forward.

The best buy of the year has to be Guitar Hero for the Wii. It's cost me £12 - with guitar - can you believe it? Oh they're going to have a blast.

Got Budweiser 15 packs on a 3 for £21 deal so got 12 cases.

Wine is always on offer so that was easy enough 9 bottles plus whats already here.

Plenty of other spirits here at home so that saved me some bux.

Morrisons in Northern Ireland = ZERO

Online is defo the way forward. Certainly how i do it mostly in work so time to adapt to private life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 am