SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
wildrick
danowski69
roman_reel
7 posters

What tunes u play whilst plyn poker

roman_reel
    roman_reel

SPS Chips : 35

What tunes u play whilst plyn poker Empty What tunes u play whilst plyn poker

Post  roman_reel Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 am

Does anyone kno how to play youtube vids on here.Have a few odd tunes I play sometimes when I start in the evening if its not chilled out. Be warned its a bit geeky Embarassed
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

What tunes u play whilst plyn poker Empty Re: What tunes u play whilst plyn poker

Post  danowski69 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 am

When posting a reply m8 click above and on the one above the "A" in my 1st above lol that is video, u can go to youtube from there and then add it.

DOH! it dont show the list on a reply lol
    Just look for "video" about where u type a reply m8
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

What tunes u play whilst plyn poker Empty Re: What tunes u play whilst plyn poker

Post  wildrick Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 am

yeah theres a little youttube video button in the middle of the second row when your posting... just stick the address of the vid in there (not the whole embed code thing) and voila

I like some chilled tunes usually for pokering, counting crows is a particular favourite, and then mbe something a bit more bouncy when im getting deep, feeder, greenday, Chilis, etc.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:34 am

Like to start light, David Guetts, Faithless, Tiesto moving to mid level dance like Paul Van dyk, Utah Saints and Cut up Boys mix's onto more trance for FT's and bubble time like mid 90's prodigy, Josh Wink and darude
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 am

We had a thread like this earlier I think. I love loads of diff stuff and anything metal wins most times. GNR and AC/DC are current favs.

Of the newer ones I love Fall Out Boys.
    roman_reel
    roman_reel

SPS Chips : 35

Post  roman_reel Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks for that Rick,

As u can see I'm a bit of a Streetfighter nut but prefer the old school stuff, I just like the artwork and theme music for SF4.

The past two weeks I have not been playing music often and even turn off the telly as a trial. During this time Ive won the Ladbrokes 1.75k got 5th in the same mtt. I will continue this method till end of year to see if this is just a fluke Wink

Just wanted to put this on as its not from the norm....enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esW4FO-S9Dg
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

Nine Inch Nails, The Prodigy, Pantera & David Bowie.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 am

Michael Buble.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 pm

khenny wrote:We had a thread like this earlier I think. I love loads of diff stuff and anything metal wins most times. GNR and AC/DC are current favs.

Of the newer ones I love Fall Out Boys.

+1 and +3 - never been a fan of AC/DC.

My current favs are Nickleback and Hinder.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 pm