SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+6
danowski69
Bainn
redbulldac
wildrick
the hoooders
chappy1
10 posters

well played paddy

the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

well played paddy - Page 2 Empty Re: well played paddy

Post  the hoooders Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 pm

and who dont take it serious??? scratch scratch
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

the hoooders wrote:and who dont take it serious??? scratch scratch

Hope he don't mean me...

Deuce !!!
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Bainn wrote:
    the hoooders wrote:and who dont take it serious??? scratch scratch

Hope he don't mean me...

Deuce !!!
    lol lol
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

well played paddy - Page 2 Empty forum game

Post  Muffer Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 am

Count me and the gf in from this week till xmas..we both pre register saturday for it.......
    Or today....
    Hey Dan we all out of order at times no1 more so than me in thee past buddy,hope to see you all there Sunday im going to grab a few mates to get it up and running.
    I need to play if Rick is entering and skipping it ,any buyin from him is handy lol..so we are officially entering as of todayyyy,get yourselves there as Muffwitz is gona win it!!!!!!!!!!
    Sending Rick a hug as we share same birthday so I guess he must be a gifted poker player having learned all from meee,rise thy Muffwitz .
    My job monday to friday is actually welding ,my side is polishing ie mirror finished for pharmaceutical industry.
    Im thinking of a cup to the guy who either gets most points or wins most games starting april 1st???.....
    We recently made a dice trophy and it looked fantastic,just thinking what we could have as a trophy hmmmmmmmmmm?????????
    Im off till Monday as I want to play poker (again)give me an idea
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 am

Muffer wrote:Count me and the gf in from this week till xmas..we both pre register saturday for it.......
    Or today....
    Hey Dan we all out of order at times no1 more so than me in thee past buddy,hope to see you all there Sunday im going to grab a few mates to get it up and running.
    I need to play if Rick is entering and skipping it ,any buyin from him is handy lol..so we are officially entering as of todayyyy,get yourselves there as Muffwitz is gona win it!!!!!!!!!!
    Sending Rick a hug as we share same birthday so I guess he must be a gifted poker player having learned all from meee,rise thy Muffwitz .
    My job monday to friday is actually welding ,my side is polishing ie mirror finished for pharmaceutical industry.
    Im thinking of a cup to the guy who either gets most points or wins most games starting april 1st???.....
    We recently made a dice trophy and it looked fantastic,just thinking what we could have as a trophy hmmmmmmmmmm?????????
    Im off till Monday as I want to play poker (again)give me an idea
    n1 matty Wink
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

well played paddy - Page 2 Empty yeah

Post  Muffer Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:31 am

Gf is rugmuff69.............i wont say why shes called that,the little dice trophy was fab..... a card trophy would be hard as would need to send the polished mirror stainless to inscribers to get the detail on it.
    Be good fun gona get t1nt1n to play sunday and a few trusted pals.
    All to fold for me ofcourse Laughing
    Walking her to work now then im goin to buy the viz and go enjoy a strict 2 pints before sleeping before theeee 50euro hilo on starsssssssss,cum watch thee muffer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:47 pm