SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
Bainn
FaQsaKe
GlasgowAlex
7 posters

Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session Empty Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm

How can anyone win consistantly on this site with cards like these?
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session Empty Re: Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm

FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

SPS Chips : 92

Post  FaQsaKe Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Not seeing a problem with most of those hands really. Q3 sooted call was questionable, about the only one that wasn't pretty straight forward though.

Go into a game with the mentality you seem to have and you will take more beats and remember them way more also. Lighten up your mood and go in with a positive outlook and you might actually enjoy your game ;-)

P.S, Your not related in anyway to Danowski are you? Very Happy
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

His banjo playing cousin ??
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Bainn wrote:His banjo playing cousin ??
    LOL
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Not the worst hands I have seen and must say the AK was played horrendously in the last example.
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Not related to danowski, how would you play the A in the last example?
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

FaQsaKe wrote:Not seeing a problem with most of those hands really. Q3 sooted call was questionable, about the only one that wasn't pretty straight forward though.

Go into a game with the mentality you seem to have and you will take more beats and remember them way more also. Lighten up your mood and go in with a positive outlook and you might actually enjoy your game ;-)

P.S, Your not related in anyway to Danowski are you? Very Happy

As it happens.......lol nah we aint related, just share the same views.

Must say id be pissed at 2 of them, the others, well i have know ak to lose to wore hands on there.

Just roll with it, keep calm and see how it goes, as kenny wuold say, you'll win these hands more times than you will lose them in the long run.

Gl at the felt m8
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 pm

the hoooders wrote:
    LOL

I ty.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm

GlasgowAlex wrote:Not related to danowski, how would you play the A in the last example?

You flat call utg which I would never advise when playing AK as it's just an invite for all sorts of pish to call after you.

Then you put in a half pot bet on a Broadway drawing board which is flat called. Any flat call on an Ace high flop makes me nervous.

Your bet on the turn is so weak you don't know where you are in the hand. When he flat calls again I am positive AK is either miles behind or he is laughing his socks off at getting cheap free cards while chasing some sort of draw!

The river pairs the board which would then be a check all day long from most experienced players I think but you choose to put in the the weakest bet of them all at that point of 1200! He raises to 2400 which is equally poor but it offers you an out to get beaten with a little dignity by just flat calling which would still leave you 4k+ or thereabouts to try and get back in it. However lumping all in was the option you chose which was as I said horrendous.

Never mind though m8. Onwards and upwards and don't let the bastards grind you down!
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session 571870 Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session 594422 Typical 20 minute Ladjokes session 392852
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Wouldn't he need opposable thumbs?
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 pm

khenny wrote:
    GlasgowAlex wrote:Not related to danowski, how would you play the A in the last example?

You flat call utg which I would never advise when playing AK as it's just an invite for all sorts of pish to call after you.

Then you put in a half pot bet on a Broadway drawing board which is flat called. Any flat call on an Ace high flop makes me nervous.

Your bet on the turn is so weak you don't know where you are in the hand. When he flat calls again I am positive AK is either miles behind or he is laughing his socks off at getting cheap free cards while chasing some sort of draw!

The river pairs the board which would then be a check all day long from most experienced players I think but you choose to put in the the weakest bet of them all at that point of 1200! He raises to 2400 which is equally poor but it offers you an out to get beaten with a little dignity by just flat calling which would still leave you 4k+ or thereabouts to try and get back in it. However lumping all in was the option you chose which was as I said horrendous.

Never mind though m8. Onwards and upwards and don't let the bastards grind you down!

Thanks for the input, when the hand is explained in that way i can see where i went wrong.
    whilst in the thick of the battle i am thinking this is the hand that doubles me up Embarassed
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

GlasgowAlex wrote:
    khenny wrote:

Thanks for the input, when the hand is explained in that way i can see where i went wrong.
    whilst in the thick of the battle i am thinking this is the hand that doubles me up Embarassed

No problems m8y. Glad to have you here. Enjoy the site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:28 am