SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard Empty Ladjokes mtt leaderboard

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 am

Is it possible to see the history of mtt tourneys where leaders accumulated their points?
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard Empty ofcourse

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 am

Go to daily results this will give a full detailed answer and show you king muff at the top sir.
    It tells you the points achieved by everyone in each competition in the weekly.
    Maybe 1day you will read the promotions and understand the points before spouting x
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard Empty Re: Ladjokes mtt leaderboard

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 am

I want to see a more detailed list of winners and runners up of certain mtt's throughout the month. Not just a points total.
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard Empty lol

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

It is a weekly competition,therefore as it runs u get the results as the week progresses.There not goin to show you a monthly intake when competition runs for 7days.You have a notepad surely ???????????
    They give you a list as it appears ,giving every comp the points for each individual.
    Email them and ask for a calculator which they wil send you which has the points formula already in.
    However they also run a monthly competition which I agree should give you points as you get them and should be up for 30days.
    Its idiot proof ,everyone else understands it bar your goodself.
    Daily with MY name at top couldn,t be clearer.
    Perhaps a game of snap more appropriate for you sir as your clearly inept at gathering simple information.

Sponsored content

Ladjokes mtt leaderboard Empty Re: Ladjokes mtt leaderboard

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:10 am