SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
geordieneil
Muffer
6 posters

Manager of the year

Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

Manager of the year Empty Manager of the year

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 am

Hello,this year we have seen Fulham play footy in Europe doin awesome.
    Hodgson takes over and had to win remaining 4games to keep them up ..............he did that.
    Since then they have really astounded me as they are a very small club and ain,t been struggling at all in the league at all.
    Europe has seen them do very very well aswell..........so Hodgon for me.
    Houghton at Newcastle aswell(yes im toon fan)but guy took over the titanic with players unsettled,rumours of administration and indeed no permanent contract.
    People from outside the area often say he had best players ,but the guy had players with no self confidence 6players down (sold or free)owen,viduka,martins,beye,bassong,given and has bought with almost a few milion young talented players who wanted to prove themselves after bein shown the door at there clubs......
    This leads me to lean to Houghton,but Hodgson has done unbelievable so maybe my principle opinion tarnished.
    I dont think the guys at the top should get it this year as these two really stand out here...........as does Brian Laws at Burney haha.
    Thoughts please..................
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Manager of the year Empty Re: Manager of the year

Post  geordieneil Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:20 am

yeahthat

Hughton has surprised me, i'm toon thru and thru and TBH i didn't think we would come str8 back up.
    in your post you mentioned that some people said "but we had the best players"

DID WE??? last season, we were quite simply crap, collocini was awful
    enrique. was awful
    barton injured/HMP
    owen was either injured or awful
    viduka just a fat greedy ozzie wonker
    given just lost faith in us, i don't blame him

now i don't know what hughton put in the tea of these non performers of last year (enrique/collocini) but these 2 in particular, have been tremendous this season, along with spiderman(Gutierrez)

with the young talent hughton has brought in and the revilalisation of the non performers of last year, he has installed team spirit and desire in wearing the shirt once again, we haven't seen that at st.james' for a few seasons now. not since SIR BOBBY (R.I.P. and never forgotten) have we seen the team enjoying their football again, and you just can't buy that.

hughton's work will go unnoticed from the outside, but not from us(the toon)

next season will be a different ball game, not sure we have the quality to battle for a european spot, but the team spirit and desire hughton has injected into the players this season will be enough to keep us well clear of the danger zone.

lets hope mike "cockney mafia" cashley brushes the cobwebs off his wallet.

HAWAY THE LADS
    WE ARE THE GEORDIES, THE GEORDIE BOOT BOYS, ETC ETC

ps i forgot to mention xisco looooooololoooololololol
    chappy1
    chappy1

SPS Chips : 193

Post  chappy1 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 am

for me it would be poker manager217a
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am

MY vote is for Rafa Benetiz.

He's clearly the manager of he year purely for managing to keep his job.

Evil or Very Mad
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 am

LOL if thats the case, he should be manager of the yr for the past 3 yrs :-)

My vote goes to Chris Houghton... wonderful season and a great credit to the bloke.. stood by newky for yrs and now he's getting his reward... wp sir :-)
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

Post  sexyamy83 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 am

Avram grant has to be worth a shout if they win cup purely for keeping things together but i agree with Houghton and what about Ross countys manager whoever he is. Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 pm