SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

TGF Poker welcomes Paul Jackson

Jon Huckle
    Jon Huckle
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 7

TGF Poker welcomes Paul Jackson Empty TGF Poker welcomes Paul Jackson

Post  Jon Huckle Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Paul Jackson Joins TGF Poker

TGFPoker.com is pleased to announce Paul Jackson has joined us as Director and co-owner.
    With his wealth of knowledge in both the online and live poker industry he will be a huge asset both in promoting and developing the site.

Paul’s first input will be to mentor the new TGF Ladies Poker team as they take on the Betfred Ladies Poker Tour 2009.

The team will initially comprise Michelle Bricknell Fran Creed and Kelly Jackson
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

TGF Poker welcomes Paul Jackson Empty Re: TGF Poker welcomes Paul Jackson

Post  phinnies1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:39 am

Great signing Jon
    rockingham1
    rockingham1

SPS Chips : 3

Post  rockingham1 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:39 am

That is great news jon, Action Jack is LEGEND m8 i will be giving the site a try thats for sure i think its on the same network as dusk till dawn, I did download TGF b4 and noticed it was the same as another site i have been playing so gave it a miss.

Also watch out for Cara-june Mccann (LittleMrsPkr) in this years betfred ladies poker tour as she plans on playing every event this year and should do quite well!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:48 am