SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
Chipped
geordieneil
6 posters

PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night Empty PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night

Post  geordieneil Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 am

hi all,
    i have just got off the phone from paul "ACTIONJACK" jackson and he has confirmed he is definitely coming with the family for next weeks charity poker night in milton keynes in aid of the WILLEN HOSPICE 23/9/09
    he is bringing some goodies with him as prizes, please come along and help support a great charity and have a great laugh and a good game of poker too.

as its a charity night all ages can play so bring the family.
    pm me for more details or see other post on charity poker night in milton keynes

kind regards and gl at the tables neil "geordieneil" allen
    Chipped
    Chipped

SPS Chips : 134
    Favourite hand : Posh dog (k9 suited)

PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night Empty Re: PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night

Post  Chipped Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:38 am

n1 neil, all the best with it!
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night Empty Re: PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night

Post  khenny Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 am

Played against Paul on many occasions at Laddies in the past and always found him to be a class guy. Always had time to answer questions at the table to other players and railbirds alike.

Hope the evening is a rip roaring success m8.

good job
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 am

yep AJ is a top player, obv, but also a top bloke.

Hope all goes well geordie m8 Smile
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 am

cheers guys,
    i'm over the moon paul is coming its the talk of the town at the mo, and your right he is an absolute gent and very funny too, when i first started playing at ladbrokes actionjack and decision were the two who i learnt from and based my game on.
    he never had a problem replying to a question unless he was sickly playing 12 mtts at once Very Happy
    the last 3 weeks have been a success, but we are now advertised in the local newspapers and with aj coming on wednesday, the event will just get bigger

thanks guys and gl at the tables geordieneil
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 pm

gl with it geordie, sure it will be a great success bounce Where can we bet on a brummie winner? Wink
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 am

Bubster wrote:gl with it geordie, sure it will be a great success bounce Where can we bet on a brummie winner? Wink

LOL I'LL GIVE YOU 20/1 COZ THERE WILL BE 40/50 PEOPLE WANTING THE BRAGGING RIGHTS TO KNOCK HIM OUT. LOL PROB BE A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD TOO

BUT THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE GL MESSAGE GEORDIENEIL
    madge_007
    madge_007

SPS Chips : 23

Post  madge_007 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 am

Paul came to our last charity game and is coming again to our game in November in aid of Children In Need, all I can say is he is a top gent really easy to chat to and always brings some top prizes to the events.

Its nice to see people in his position not being to big to come and have a game in small venues and help out charity in a tidy way not like some of the others who think they are to big for grass roots poker.

GL with the event
    Would you like www.nuts-poker-gwent.co.uk to donate a few Poker T-shirts and card guards to help with the event???

Andrew
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 am

Top shout madge good job
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am

madge_007 wrote:Paul came to our last charity game and is coming again to our game in November in aid of Children In Need, all I can say is he is a top gent really easy to chat to and always brings some top prizes to the events.

Its nice to see people in his position not being to big to come and have a game in small venues and help out charity in a tidy way not like some of the others who think they are to big for grass roots poker.

GL with the event
    Would you like www.nuts-poker-gwent.co.uk to donate a few Poker T-shirts and card guards to help with the event???

Andrew

hi thanks very much for the gl message and i would appreciate the very kind gesture of a few Poker T-shirts and card guards. paul is bring a few goodies tomorrow, but its always good to have a few more prizes to raffle or use for bounties etc. helps raise a few more quid so that would be great.
    the address of the club is THE POSTAL CLUB, BROOKLANDS ROAD, BLETCHLEY, MILTON KEYNES,BUCKS, MK2 2RS.
    i will also do my very best to bring a few people from MK to ur event in november so keep me posted on that.
    ty once again and gl in november......geordieneil
    madge_007
    madge_007

SPS Chips : 23

Post  madge_007 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 am

I will post the donations at some point today, just to confirm what I am sending just incase they dont reach you in time it will be 2 x Doyle's room.com T-shirts in xl and they are black and matching gold coloured card guards. Maybe you could make a gift voucher or something as a gesture until they arrive? GL with it all.
    And yes would be good to get some people from out of our area ome to our game.

Regards
    Andrew
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

PAUL"ACTIONJACK"JACKSON coming to mk charity night Empty charity poker night in mk results

Post  geordieneil Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm

hi all,
    paul "actionjack" jackson and his son and daughter travelled all the way from wolverhampton to help the cause and i would personally like to thanks them all very much.

paul is a true gent and his family are fantastic.
    i broke the record of rebuys tonight lmao me and paul were sat next to each other and were going all in blind every other hand lol i had 10 rebuys plus my add on. total spend of £55 the previous record was £35, but i won the bounty prize of taking paul out when paul thought he was ahead with 46 soooooooted Wink and i finished 6th, a newbie who had never played live before won it with not one rebuy or add on (tight b@5t**** ) he just hit everything. pauls son ben finished second and mark my words he is 16 yrs old and i will lay any bet that he will win a wsop bracelet in the next 10 years. 3rd was dusty jeff.
    i would like to thank everyone for turning up and again thank paul and his family for coming and donating tee shirts, cards, caps, etc which we will auction or raffle in the coming weeks.
    gl geordieneil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 pm