SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
phinnies1
wildrick
geordieneil
7 posters

charity poker night in milton keynes

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

charity poker night in milton keynes Empty charity poker night in milton keynes

Post  geordieneil Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 am

hi all,
    we are holding a charity poker night every wednesday at the postal club,brooklands road, Bletchley, Milton Keynes. near the william hill bookies.
    The event is in aid of The Willen Hospice Charity, who care for cancer sufferes and the terminally ill, a very worth while charity.
    We are having a £5+£1 unlimited rebuy with 1 add on during the break, we allow late registration for the rebuy period. registration starts as early as 6pm with tournement starting at 8pm. it is structured to finish between 11 and 11.30 for you's guys with early starts.
    The £1 fee goes to the charity and 5% of the total pot. we hope to raise in excess of £10,000 per year.
    The starting chips will be 1500 aswell as all rebuys with 3000 for the add on.
    The will be a free buffet provided and very cheap beer £2.20 all draught including guiness and stella and magners, with waiter service so you dont miss a hand.
    There is also free wireless internet for you poker junkies with your laptops who get knocked out early.
    if you are interested or need directions pm me or call me on 07887903799 or call the club on (01908)374224.
    hope to see you there good luck at the tables geordieneil
    we appreciate, that england play this wednesday, but if you know anyone near the mk areas please pass the word on. the willen hospice are a fantastic charity and need as much help as they can get. they are trying to get a representative to attend on the 16/9/09 to explain what great work thet do. every last penny of what is raised goes to the charity. the club where we hold the event is anon profit making club and have payed at their own expense for all the tables, chips,the space, pokertimer software, buffet etc. and i and wally(by name and nature the landlord run it free of charge.(i'm a geordie and he's a mackem so shows how much we think it is a worthwhile cause ) so please tell your friends and anyone who would like to travel i can arrange very reasonably priced accomodation. it is stuctured to finish between 11 and 11.30 for people who have work. spread the word. regards Neil GEORDIENEIL Allen

SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

charity poker night in milton keynes Empty Re: charity poker night in milton keynes

Post  wildrick Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am

n1 Neil m8, gl with it, and hope to see you there soon Smile
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

charity poker night in milton keynes Empty Re: charity poker night in milton keynes

Post  phinnies1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Is that the one and only Geordie Neil who was on Lads cruise 06
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:56 pm

phinnies1 wrote:Is that the one and only Geordie Neil who was on Lads cruise 06

The same one who took over the stage naked that year ?
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm

it is phinnies, spread the word if u know anyone near mk or surrouding areas..............and no i wasnt the naked one on stage doin cartwheels that was my m8 llllooooollll u will expect a funny night if u can make it one night
    trapsetter
    trapsetter

SPS Chips : 249

Post  trapsetter Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm

cussing
    grrrrrrrrrr
    Why is it all theses things happen a milllion miles away from me???????

Doesnt anyone play poker in the midlands???????
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm

milton keynes near midlands i can arrange cheap b and b if ur up 4 it
    trapsetter
    trapsetter

SPS Chips : 249

Post  trapsetter Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Very nice of you neil, but working days so it would be difficult to attend!!

If i ever get the chance i will give ya a shout ty!!
    rock on
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 am

Much too far away for me but i wish you well with it being such a worthy cause 'n' all good job
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

for all locals to milton keynes we are still having the game despite the football, due to popular demand.
    as i want to watch the football wally the landlord will have the pokertime and the match on different screens. hope to see u's there geordieneil
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 pm

tonight went surprising well considering all the football on, mick "thefoundry" dunne came first with muzzy "kebabman" coming second and a newbie coming third, mick played a blinder with pure aggresion bubble time going all in with any 2 picking up blind after blind, me i finished bubble AGAIN but the whole point is the charity and a nice few quid was made. next week is the biggun the word is well spread now with many online friends turning up with a few possible poker celebs. so do what you's can to get there, good game of poker, meet a few poker pals and raise a nice few quid for a very worth while charity.
    gl at the tables neil GEORDIENEIL allen
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am

hmmm, cant make it down this month, but next month may well be a plan...

gl with it neil
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 am

trapsetter wrote:Doesnt anyone play poker in the midlands???????

Yes.

Play Here

Good luck with the worthy cause.
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:28 am

ive had a message from the legend that is jon "skalie" kalmar today, if he's unfortunate enough to be knocked out early at dtd (hope not) he said he will pop down from nottingham to play. but to honest why would u want to play a little event like the uk open when we got a fiver rebuy lolol.
    good luck jon i sort of hope not to see you lol
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

charity poker night in milton keynes Empty charity poker night in milton keynes

Post  geordieneil Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

tonight results from the postal club charity poker night in aid of WILLEN HOSPICE 1st coxy 2nd dusty jeff 3rd yours truley after my blind steal 3 handed with JQ was called by AJ , tonight 6 places were paid and a nice few quid was made for the hospice....we are soon to start a league system were we take a percentage from the pot and once there is enough for 2 places we will have a f/t 200 chips per point for an all expenses trip to the £300 monthly at dusk till dawn. anyone in or around the milton keynes area please join us for a cracking night and help us make more money for the hospice......gl at the tables geordieneil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:36 pm