SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

Opening hand for poker last night

MR0808
    MR0808

SPS Chips : 7

Opening hand for poker last night Empty Opening hand for poker last night

Post  MR0808 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm

This was the opening hand last night in a home poker night. $50 buy-in with friends.

My mate couldn't believe it. He thought he had it in the bag! Mind you, I couldn't believe it either. Afterwards we discussed and both new what each other was thinking..it was crazy. I ended up winning last night, taking all $300 Very Happy

MR0808
    MR0808

SPS Chips : 7

Opening hand for poker last night Empty Re: Opening hand for poker last night

Post  MR0808 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Oops, my mistake. I accidently showed his hand rather than mine. But you get the gist Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 am

lol love them kind of hands, both players thinking "wheeee, ive played this so well, come to daddy"

and nice work on the $300, wpwp Opening hand for poker last night 627217 Opening hand for poker last night 627217
    Sarah99
    Sarah99

SPS Chips : 39

Post  Sarah99 Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

wow not seen that before, bet he was sickkkkkkkkk hehe

wd mr, nice paynight

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 am