SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
danowski69
geminis
6 posters

Ladbrokes evening games..

geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Ladbrokes evening games.. Empty Ladbrokes evening games..

Post  geminis Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 am

Or distinct lack of!!!

Whats going on with the laddies games in the evening?
    They all seem to be sats or sats or leaderboard quilifier or a random omaha game at 10.45 oh and more sats. Rolling Eyes

Just boring IMHO, such a shame as I loved playing there all the time, was nice to bump into peeps, have a chat on the table, also I found knowing how a few of them played handy.

Does anyone else agree? or am I just a nostalgic fool who should get used to playing a bunch faceless randoms?
    rant
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Ladbrokes evening games.. Empty Re: Ladbrokes evening games..

Post  danowski69 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

All the old time regs, Quifter...Plym...Scanna...2kings...Drewster33...Bannock...
    Pauld32...blah blah blah, u dont seem them that much now, all the gtds have basically gone and its a shame, as ive gone back there and wanted to have fun, but its getting dull now, ok i cant chat, but still getting the banter about me seen as they know i cant chat was fun.

Only see oldwitch and OMAY, hoooders and a few stragglers and its lost all it appeal in my eyes...

Maybe the recession has got to them?

Good news is, all the above are abouve avg players so its making the games a tad easier :-)
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am

The only mtts I tend to play on Ladbrokes/microgaming are the 11pm 25e sh rebuy, and the midnight 55e frz, both nice structures, and not too many runners.
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Post  geminis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:27 am

wildrick wrote:The only mtts I tend to play on Ladbrokes/microgaming are the 11pm 25e sh rebuy, and the midnight 55e frz, both nice structures, and not too many runners.

scratch Not all of us are vampires Mr Wild
    hide freddie
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

Post  sexyamy83 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm

what about the 5 euro rebuy at 6 and the 20 freezout at 6.30. Plus theres nice rebuys at 7.30 and 8pm.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Been a few months since i played on there now, must have a peek and maybe get some action going.

More dead money for ya Gemini ! f1sh
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

Ladbrokes evening games.. Empty the lovely jenny

Post  Muffer Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am

Hi Jen,im in total agreement with you on this one.
    Im told the world cup numbers actually made Richard postpone weekly league,but nevertheless it is a joke.

Micro have the 5k 5euro rebuy whichis very good value as is the highstack at around 7pm not to mention the 1-2-3- 3-2-1 games which both give you double the winnings if you make both fts..........with 500 and 300 respectively in them tho even a topdog won,t manage this often.(my only reservaton is the time they take with the large fields im better suited to 100players ).

All games in green as you now are laddies games and the games in black could be from any site linked to the network.

Ladbrokes have nothing but a new weekly has been designed and hopefully will commence when ladbrokes realise whats close to happening here.

I must stress tho here ladbrokes make nothing from mtts and only care about there cash(high vips)...............without the regulars tho in time these cash and stt players will dwindle and micro will reduce there share of the profit.A good mtt structure keeps people coming through the door and depositing in the cash coffers.Im told over95% of players go on cash when losing so having no mtt is stupid on there part.

Im off work from now and will enjoy 4pints of guiness before goin a shade lighter and having a few hoooergarden on tap!!!!!!!!!!.(back monday).

Tomorrow il be in the 5k and will playthe 1 2 3 3 2 1 for something to do.

Im at a loss to support ladbrokes at present but can understand the weekly being postponed,they lost 6.4k hosting week 16.

This was due to the guarantees not hitting due mainly to wimbledon and the world cup.

I have been looking for good hilo and razz to be honest and have found a nice little game on pokerstars.

AINT PLAYED ANY YET BUT IL BE HAMMERING THE SITE BEFORE MONDAY.

Gl all peace and love from uncle Muff xxxxxxxxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:16 am