SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

saturdays home game

JunkStar
    JunkStar

SPS Chips : 4

saturdays home game Empty saturdays home game

Post  JunkStar Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 am

ok well im not gonna bother with the full card pics as dont need them for this.

loose player raises preflop to 1200 i look at ace jack off, i know loose villan is as loose as can be so i reraise him all in, he calls with ace 6.

flop 6,6,K,
    4th street ace
    river 6
    me = ranting tilt

suffice to say later on loose villan raised to 3600 to get one caller who had 4400. caller moves in on the raggy flop, loose villan folds the 800 required, and he got shown 10 high bluff.

i guess he will get his soon

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 am