SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

best sites for stt

xbigstevex
    xbigstevex

SPS Chips : 69
    Favourite hand : 66

best sites for stt Empty best sites for stt

Post  xbigstevex Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 am

hi all,

firstly i'd like to say what a great site and forum it is, great work and good luck to rick and the sps team.

can anyone recommend a good site for double up stt's, best days and times to play etc. i play 10 euro buy ins on laddies and run at 15%roi, but i would like a few options, especially during the day when it's a bit tougher. i multi table 3/4 at once so somewhere that's easy to multi will be an advantage.

thanks, steve

good luck at the tables all,
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

best sites for stt Empty Re: best sites for stt

Post  wildrick Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 am

hi there bigsteve, welcome to the forum, and thank you!

Double up stts - for me it has to be pokerstars.

Theres plenty running day or night, youre never going to be stuck for a game. a quick check now reveals about 40 $20 double or nothings in progress and at least the same again with a few registered.

they have $5, $10, $20 and $50 10 seat double ups, with either turbo blinds - 5min, or normal - 10min. The normal ones are raked at 8% and the turbos are raked at only 4%, not bad at all.

Rakeback is the only issue - or rather the lack of it, but if you can push up to gold/platinum then the resulting fpps get quite good, with a wide range of satelites to play with them - u can un-reg from the tourn you sat into, giving you toutrnament tokens u can recycle on the stts.

The range of table options, backgrounds, cards, resize, popup, oneclick, etc make multitabling on stars probably one of the easiest sites.

Theres also a large amount of complete prats in the double ups, at peak times u can often sit out and get paid lol.

good cards to you!
    mal255
    mal255

SPS Chips : 13

Post  mal255 Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:52 am

At what times would you say is their peak times?
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 am

peak time on stars is 12pm - 3pm PT which is 8pm - 11pm uk time, but site traffic is good from around 12pm uk time onwards when europe is online

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:24 pm