SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

Deleted all poker sites!

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Deleted all poker sites! Empty Deleted all poker sites!

Post  danowski69 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Ive got alot of work on lately and its tough going, so.......i've got rid of all poker software on my laptop and having a break.

No its not from a bad beat or the like, i just need to focus on work and then come back when ive got "real life" back to normal.

Ive tried to play and work at the same time, and both sides are suffering, and my job must come first.

Gl to all here and ill catch ya soon.

Peace out homies king
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Deleted all poker sites! Empty Re: Deleted all poker sites!

Post  the hoooders Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 pm

danowski69 wrote:Ive got alot of work on lately and its tough going, so.......i've got rid of all poker software on my laptop and having a break.

No its not from a bad beat or the like, i just need to focus on work and then come back when ive got "real life" back to normal.

Ive tried to play and work at the same time, and both sides are suffering, and my job must come first.

Gl to all here and ill catch ya soon.

Peace out homies king
    Sleep Sleep Sleep
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:41 pm

See ya next week man
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am

Best of luck getting life sorted - see you on your return. Laughing
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 am

hey hey dan, not great to hear you're deleting poker sites.... but great to hear you're doing it for a good reason, and not just cos you get muffalumped!

How goes the job? You getting back on track?
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

Yo yo dudes.

Dont get the impression ive thrown a tamtrum on or got muffed as its not the case...

My poker was horrible and has been for a long time...(infact im not sure when it was good)

But the reasons for deleting the sites is simply that i was taking time to play, and not taking time to focus on work.

Ive been given the role of National co-ordinator for the roll out of RFT (Right First Time) at o2.
    Its a piece that i brought from BT and impressed in my local role that im now fronting it for the whole company.

However.....as above i was taking time to play and this had a knock on effect.
    Granted i can chose to play or not, but if the temptation is there (i.e sites on the laptop) then i will...if there not...then i cant/wont.

Its a lifestyle decision and if i want to earn my wages and progress in this company then it needs my full 200% attention.

It wont be for long, just until its all up and running and im not doing a 90hr week!! Grrr lol.
    Then ill be back to playing.

When i do come back it will be gradual though as ive noticed my game is shocking and needs some attention, be it via coaching or reading etc etc.

So in time my friends you will see me back grinding (still no chat though lol) and all will be back to normal.

Ill still be on here from time to time as this only takes a small amount of my time, and its a sound way to unwind...unless Hoooders feels he wants a dig :-)

So all in all, work is getting back on track, i love what im doing and im so glad i made the decision to leave BT.

Lifes good Amigo's.

Peace out and GL to all king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm