SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
LANGERS
Overated
khenny
7 posters

SPS mentor Banksoir

khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

SPS mentor Banksoir Empty SPS mentor Banksoir

Post  khenny Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Going nicely in the £20k on Laddies at present.

Last 28 or so and sitting around 9th.

Gl m8.

good job so far.
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

SPS mentor Banksoir Empty Re: SPS mentor Banksoir

Post  Overated Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

He's won prob 40k or sumthin this past month. How people get so lucky in tourneys over and over again with not much volume is disgusting. Some people just dont the meaning of the word variance or else they were born without it.

Wish i had the same luck. Maybe book a session with him to find out how to win 50/50s Rolling Eyes
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Nice double KK v JJ not long before the FT puts him there in a nice position, Gl Neil! cheers
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 am

Overated wrote:He's won prob 40k or sumthin this past month. How people get so lucky in tourneys over and over again with not much volume is disgusting. Some people just dont the meaning of the word variance or else they were born without it.

Wish i had the same luck. Maybe book a session with him to find out how to win 50/50s Rolling Eyes

eh?? surely that means hes playing absolutely brilliant poker?

fantastic set of results mate,well done,im in awe!
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 am

indeed, great set of results recently for Banksy, top top man!

And he plays enough poker to win about half his 5050s.... It's what he does with the chips when he wins one that matters Wink
    Banksoir
    Banksoir
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 50

Post  Banksoir Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:21 am

khenny wrote:Going nicely in the £20k on Laddies at present.

Last 28 or so and sitting around 9th.

Gl m8.

good job so far.

Thanks for your kind words pal

I thank the stars that I have been blessed with good luck, otherwise no doubt I would be a big losing player that's for sure. I have a lucky coin and toss it to see heads or tails about folding or calling, that usually is lucky, I also have a lucky abacus that when I shake it, it tells me exactly the amount to bet so that i can help determine my opponents actions and limit his options, then Inhave a lucky isp who disconnects me when i want to call all in and it know's im beind, I also have a lucky sponsor who chucks money at me for 3 years now because he doesn't care about winning or losing,

I remember a famous golfer being interviewed after he had just won the Open and was asked, 'well ciongrats on your win but you usually seem to get lucky with a few things on the course'

'Yes' he replied 'and you know what, the more I practice, the luckier I get' Shocked

-
    Banksoir
    Banksoir
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  Banksoir Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 am

Overated wrote:He's won prob 40k or sumthin this past month. How people get so lucky in tourneys over and over again with not much volume is disgusting. Some people just dont the meaning of the word variance or else they were born without it.

6 words for you Sir

'Volume for vanity, profit for Sanity'
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:25 am

Banksoir wrote:

6 words for you Sir

'Volume for vanity, profit for Sanity'
    lol lol lol lol
    n1 neil great set results m8ty,long may it continue clap
    Banksoir
    Banksoir
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  Banksoir Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 am

cheers mate

support is always appreciated,

when you have worked hard at your game and advanced and changed with the times you really do not welcome people saying he's just lucky etc, but really I guess you can't change someones perecpetion.

It's all about opinions and overated is entitled to his, i bet I have more sick beats than a lot of people, I remember speaking to paul jackson and he said to me 'bad beats are a part of poker, the better the player you are then the more bad beats you will get, because inavirably you are getting your chips in ahead more times than you are behind'

That gave me food for thought and positive encouragement, mindset is so key to this game - if you sit down to play poker and really believe that you are unlucky then guess what you will be - a self fulfilling prophecy imo

Overated, anytime you want to sit on teamviewer and watch my game for 8 hours session then you are welcome, feel free to report back as many hands or situations as you like - I only ask that you treat all fairly and evenly, you may be surprised - let me know anytime ur welcome.

banksy Shocked
    swishtony
    swishtony

SPS Chips : 116

Post  swishtony Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:29 am

Nice one Neil, where did you finish?

Banksoir wrote:
    I remember speaking to paul jackson and he said to me 'bad beats are a part of poker, the better the player you are then the more bad beats you will get, because inavirably you are getting your chips in ahead more times than you are behind'

I must be a poker god then lmao lol

Seriously, though I can't remember getting my chips in behind once in the last 5 or 6 live games I've played yet always lose not only the 50/50s but seems the 60/40s 70/30s etc etc. Maybe I just don't play enough for the percentages to count?

All the best!

Dave
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 am

I just think it's very sad that anyone can diss someone as lucky for no apparent reason.

I love reading and hearing of people i know or have come into contact with having some success,be it big or small.Some very small minded people around i guess.

Nothing worse than envy eh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 pm