SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

one of those fold AA pre ? moments

Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

one of those fold AA pre ? moments Empty one of those fold AA pre ? moments

Post  Evo397bhp Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 am

ok

this is a turbo WSOP sat, paid to 48th and i'm 40th we are in Hand for Hand play and blinds are about to go up, already hit the timer, bb is already all-in, and now ....

Table '158401029 17' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 1: steelerman75 (6475 in chips)
    Seat 2: MadmMax9101 (27335 in chips)
    Seat 3: ron1398 (2398 in chips)
    Seat 4: mab_92 (620 in chips)
    Seat 5: Macgyyvver (11400 in chips)
    Seat 6: dnKyPrinCesS (14584 in chips)
    Seat 7: Jenn32 (9743 in chips)
    Seat 8: DONKEYFISH..ME (1721 in chips)
    steelerman75: posts the ante 300
    MadmMax9101: posts the ante 300
    ron1398: posts the ante 300
    mab_92: posts the ante 300
    Macgyyvver: posts the ante 300
    dnKyPrinCesS: posts the ante 300
    Jenn32: posts the ante 300
    DONKEYFISH..ME: posts the ante 300
    ron1398: posts small blind 1500
    mab_92: posts big blind 320 and is all-in
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to DONKEYFISH..ME [Ah Ad]
    Macgyyvver has timed out
    Macgyyvver: folds
    Macgyyvver is sitting out
    Macgyyvver has returned
    dnKyPrinCesS: folds
    Jenn32: folds
    DONKEYFISH..ME:......

FFS what a bummer do i drop or do i stack ? (well call as i'm below BB)

Last edited by Evo397bhp on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put the silly : in)
    RedKite

SPS Chips : 16

one of those fold AA pre ? moments Empty Re: one of those fold AA pre ? moments

Post  RedKite Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

When you say hand for hand play , does that mean 1 2 or 3 .... players still to bust ? do you have all the other tables open ? You are still a few more hands from being in the next set of blinds but the Antes will hurt. It seems only one other player may well call to try and knock two players out so if your AA holds up then you are gtd a finish.

Very tough spot .... what happened next Wink
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm

aye first question... how many people need to go out?

2nd question, is it a sat to a sat, or a sat to the wsop?

If there's still a few to go out (played on a site the other day that started hand for hand 5 places before bubble lol), and it doesnt look like therell be enough forced in by the blinds before its your bb, then im all in. If theres say 1 or mbe 2 people needed to go out, and theres at least 2 or 3 more occasions where someone is all in before you are, then its an easy fold.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 am

1 more needed to go and with the BB allin and the SB covering my call already to get to the flop then i was facing a 3 way bingo fest at the very least, and with the exception of the BB i'm at the bottom of chip ladder :-(

I took all the time i could, and called, made a FH and won my seat for sunday.

But with 1 person to go and the bb allin and covered by the SB... I think this is a tough one and almost folded, if I had 4-5 blinds then i'd auto folded i feel.

lol rick, 5 before ? sounds like Micrograbing BS that, then they bubble every prze shift !! WTF.. that site is so yesterday

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 pm