SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
wildrick
Overated
Dish77
7 posters

Thoughts pls...

Dish77

SPS Chips : 65

Thoughts pls... Empty Thoughts pls...

Post  Dish77 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am

Just got knocked out of the 3kg on laddies and wonder if people would have done the same.

Right, blinds were 400/800, had 70k stack and was 4th with 22 left. Picked up QQ in early pos and raised 2x bb, all folded until the mahoosive stack of 210k and he shoved.. (before i go on, he been on my table for an hour or so and raises with anything, been going all in with ace rag etc etc so obv know he very loose.. ah, and also should mention he double me up about 5 hands before which was nice) I thought for a second, put him on Jacks, AK and called.. he turned over A5 sooted.. lovely jubbly..

Flop k 4 8, all diff suits.. very happy.. turn 3.. no flush worries.. still very happy.. river 2.. gutted!!!

Any way anyone else would fold here?

Also liked to point out that i didnt lose it and abuse him which was very unlike me, just a lol and u donk and a gla.. think i deserve a medal for that!

X X X
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Thoughts pls... Empty Re: Thoughts pls...

Post  Overated Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

for a 3k tourney its fine. you're playing ftw after all

just got unlucky
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 pm

nowt woring with that except the result.

occasionally youre going to be in a coin flip, but the rest of the time youre going to be way in front. He's unlikely to be flat shoving aa or kk, and from what youve said is very likely to be shoving underpair or A rag. just ul m8.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 am

cooler and nothing else you could do, and while you welcome his move (but not the result) I would still find it in my heart to bless him with some of my high quality praise through the chat box What a Face

ul
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 am

Evo397bhp wrote:cooler and nothing else you could do, and while you welcome his move (but not the result) I would still find it in my heart to bless him with some of my high quality praise through the chat box What a Face

ul

Agree. Full on chat assault would have been forced down his gullet. Nothing you could do really.

There are many guys out there who's chip stack far outweigh the brain cells they have. It's just unfortunate you run into a sick beat.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:42 pm

khenny wrote:
    Evo397bhp wrote:cooler and nothing else you could do, and while you welcome his move (but not the result) I would still find it in my heart to bless him with some of my high quality praise through the chat box What a Face

ul

Agree. Full on chat assault would have been forced down his gullet. Nothing you could do really.

There are many guys out there who's chip stack far outweigh the brain cells they have. It's just unfortunate you run into a sick beat.

No point educating these morons just let him have his day
    LuckyChuck
    LuckyChuck

SPS Chips : 117

Post  LuckyChuck Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 am

when you say raised 2*bb... do you mean you raised to 3bb total, or raised to 2bb total? Ie standard raise or min raise? just wondering.

Oh and yes, 100% call here, youre looking to get a very fat stack here around 70-80% of the time... well worth the shot. just ul.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm