SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+11
scott
MADV
roman_reel
CARNIVORE04
Bubster
remember91
khenny
LuckyChuck
fluffb
wildrick
Overated
15 posters

SPS (un)Official football thread

Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 6 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  Overated Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Wolfsburg should have got through tonight for sure. Just didnt take their chances. United were poor throughout and lucky to get a win but im sure noone expected much else as they fielded a very weak team.
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 6 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  LANGERS Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 am

Rick,I imagine your quaking in your boots about the tough cup draw? clap
    ToiletBrush
    ToiletBrush

SPS Chips : 32

Post  ToiletBrush Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:21 pm

As a die hard Villa fan it gives me great pleasure to say...

LOL united. Played of the park!!! And Rooney is a disgrace to football. Cheating, diving cnut.
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 am

ToiletBrush wrote:As a die hard Villa fan it gives me great pleasure to say...

LOL united. Played of the park!!! And Rooney is a disgrace to football. Cheating, diving cnut.
    not when he wins england the world cup Wink and an irish brummie now that is lol lol lol lol lmao
    ToiletBrush
    ToiletBrush

SPS Chips : 32

Post  ToiletBrush Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 am

the hoooders wrote:
    ToiletBrush wrote:As a die hard Villa fan it gives me great pleasure to say...

not when he wins england the world cup Wink and an irish brummie now that is lol lol lol lol lmao

Who said i was Irish?
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am

I'm sure over mentioned it once!

hide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 am