SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+11
scott
MADV
roman_reel
CARNIVORE04
Bubster
remember91
khenny
LuckyChuck
fluffb
wildrick
Overated
15 posters

SPS (un)Official football thread

fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 4 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  fluffb Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:18 am

anyone see the cheerleaders on soccer am. nice.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 4 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  scott Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 am

khenny wrote:I have zero interest in the EPL and never watch it at all.
    My son his mates and other guys I know who watch it all say the same thing though. Giggs is the total standout player this season so far.

Personally as a Celtic supporter I still think he is a diving wee manky git!!!!!

cussing cussing cussing cussing

Invite for Vegas next year, WITHDRAWN!!!!! Laughing affraid Shocked
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 am

Sorry to offend Scott. Crying or Very sad
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 am

Hi guys,

I feel its hard to rule a good player now adays, is it based on quality? performance? personality? mmmm
    Giggs, once hit the headlines for getting some scroat knocked up, however last summer on a plane to spain, he was sat in the row infront of me, budget airline, same time as rooneys wedding, just off on his hols with the missus, who is equally as friendly, the fact that i tried to pull his hair a few times doesnt matter lol
    but he's a MODEL player, respectful, gracious, skillfull and committed...gets my vote for best prem player past ten yrs. (and im a gooner)

Scholes....decent player, resourceful, good bound and committed....past his sell by date if u ask me.

fabregas....bright player, 24yrs old and rulign the arsenal team, huge potential to be one of the best midfielders ever, as long as he can stay fit, and stay at a top flight prem team, europe is no play for a world class player, becasue if u go to real, or a.c then ya stauts is over, yes your a big name, but a small fish in a big ocean.

brad freedle...now for me this guy is the cream of the crop....10 yrs in the prem, top keeper, sound bloke and the backbone of many a team to win, blackburn would be in the 2nd division now if they didnt have bradders back then, and now he's still ruling things even at the age of about 400 :-)

past greats for me include, BERGKAMP, CANTONA, SEAMAN, ALL THE ARSENAL BACK 4 LOL, SCHMICHAEL, SHERRINGHAM, ANDY COLE..all of these guys, except tony adams, were hardly seen in the press, and had skills coming out there ears...or toes might fit better lol.

its a tuff call for prem player of the decade, but giggs is a firm bet, with bradders 2nd :-)
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 am

khenny wrote:Sorry to offend Scott. Crying or Very sad

Im a man city fan, so i know nothing about football!!!

loooool lmao lol
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 4 Empty best plr in prem

Post  fluffb Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm

my best plr in prem has to be peter crouch.

anyone who can be that ugly and pull his bird must be doing something right.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:40 am

last minute Owen goal ordered, tx. Good game so far, shame about the scoreline lol
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 am

Things not going according to plan Rick? Who are you guys playing?
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:53 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get the fook in there...scummy manks!!!

out on the piss i go!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 am

No need to answer Rick I think I can guess m8.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 am

hehe yes.

Apparently my order was misheard and ngog got the last minute goal doh.

They deserved the win tho liverpool, Im just glad that they dont play like that every week, so they have no chance of winning the prem. lol.

On the brightside I have torres in my dream team Very Happy
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:41 am

wildrick wrote:hehe yes.

Apparently my order was misheard and ngog got the last minute goal doh.

They deserved the win tho liverpool, Im just glad that they dont play like that every week, so they have no chance of winning the prem. lol.

On the brightside I have torres in my dream team Very Happy

And I (have Torres in my Dream Team).

As for Liverpool's chances - it just goes to show that any team can win on the day, and I say that almost tongue-in-cheek because Rick is spot on. It's a dire state of affairs when beating the Mancs is THE only highlight of your season. Who the fcuk are we anyway - Man city?.

But, and because it doesn't happen very often, and I can make a post without slagging the other team off and giving credit where credit's due, GET THE FOOK IN!!!!!!!!!!!! firework congrats display boom owned
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 pm

utd team to play Barnsley tonight...

Man Utd
    12 Foster
    02 Neville
    06 Brown
    20 Fabio Da Silva
    21 Rafael Da Silva
    23 Evans
    08 Anderson
    07 Owen
    19 Welbeck
    26 Obertan
    27 Macheda

Thats 1 goalie, 5 defenders, 1 midfielder, 1 winger and 3 strikers. interesting.....Should be entertaqining anyway Smile

have to say that the 2 da sliva twins look very good, defo ones for the future. fast as whippets.
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:08 pm

lol at the barnsley fans vs united

Foster has the ball down for a goal kick,2 fans ran on,one slipped but then won the ball from Foster,played a superb splitting pass to his mate who smashed it into the net.

Both then done a celebratory dive.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Overated wrote:lol at the barnsley fans vs united

Foster has the ball down for a goal kick,2 fans ran on,one slipped but then won the ball from Foster,played a superb splitting pass to his mate who smashed it into the net.

Both then done a celebratory dive.

Even more amusing... mark Robins (barnsley manager) on the sidelines asking the 4th official if the goal stands. Ho ho ho.

Quite a good match, nicely taken goal by Owen, and Obertan looked good (and fast) on his debut.
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:15 pm

good job u can make money at poker rick because as a comedian u wud be homeless lol

Spoiler:
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 am

total fcking disgrace. tking of the only person who can score when its 1-1. real winning attitude

GTFO rafa and take them american bastards with you
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 am

even worse i lost a prop bet and have to dress up in a borat mankini tonight

FML

gonna be cold SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 4 Icon_cry
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 pm

somone needs to cut that bastard voronin's head off. then shit down his neck

liverpool are favourites for uefa cup as of this morning

great
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Overated wrote:somone needs to cut that bastard voronin's head off. then shit down his neck

liverpool are favourites for uefa cup as of this morning

great
    they going to win nothing,most OVERATED team on england!!without gerrard they average at best! Sleep
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:16 am

Awwww bless ya all, How nice it feels to be a GOONER

AVG: 3+ goals per game....such a lovely time for me :-)
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 am

Danny2809 wrote:Awwww bless ya all, How nice it feels to be a GOONER

AVG: 3+ goals per game....such a lovely time for me :-)

ya must be great having no trophy in 5 years and knoing you dont stand a chance in euorpe/league against the big teams

but hey id say you have a good shot at the carling cup
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am

Lol and this is coming from a man who's team are on their out of the champs league, and dont have one bit of luck to even get top 5 in prem this year lmao

choose your slatings more wisely next time, granted no trophies in 5yrs but this season looks alot more promising for us then it does them scouse shellsuit wearing, adidas fourving, character sock theiveing bagabons in liverpool.

:-)
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am

Arsenal are actually worrying me a bit this year, and that's an achievement in itself lol. A nice injury or two would help, preferably Fabregas and Van Persie out for a few weeks over christmas Smile And theres always the african cup thingy, Arsenal and chelsea could both suffer with this, both during and after...
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:11 am

wprrying you rick? for starters united arnt even goign to be contenders. chelsea have the league wrapped up

and its the same every year for arsenal. they score 4 pr 5 in a row against micky mouse teams and then everyone hypes them up for a trophy

and then never win one

have arsenal even ever won a trophy in europe? LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 am